“A special treat!”
Review of The College Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marion
The College Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Marion B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay at College Inn Bed and Breakfast recently. They provided a wonderfully comfortable, clean and inviting setting that included an area where our college sons could come visit with us together after our dinner in town. In the morning a delicious full breakfast was provided in a lovely room surrounded by windows with warm sunshine streaming in. I've already booked our stay for one year from now when our next son graduates from college!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The College Inn

Reviewed February 24, 2014

If you are visiting your students at Indiana Wesleyan University, this is the place to stay! The Inn is adorable and its proximity to IWU was perfect. The rooms are so comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. And Jack, the innkeeper, was so friendly. I really enjoyed talking with him. I will pick this inn over any hotel for my future visits to IWU.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014

If you're traveling to Marion, Indiana, especially to Indiana Wesleyan University, you want to stay here! It definitely lives up to the motto "A Place To Relax". We have a daughter at Indiana Wesleyan University. My wife and I decided to visit on Valentine's weekend this year. Having heard great reviews about The College Inn, we abandoned our usual hotel (not so great) and were lucky enough to get in at The College Inn (awesome). We've never stayed at a bed and breakfast before, but were really impressed. Very comfortable, friendly, and a great breakfast. I agree with other reviewers who compare a visit to The College Inn to staying at a good friend's home. I will tell you I had some minor reluctance in writing this review -- I'm afraid there won't be a room available for our next stay! Seriously, you need to check this one out - we'll be staying there every time we visit Marion.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good rooms!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2014

"A Place to Relax" is the motto of this sweet bed and breakfast, and they stay true to these words. The room I stayed in was cozy and comfortable. Jack, the innkeeper was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning was made fresh, delicious, and filling! The food and service was top notch like at a fine hotel, and the atmosphere was like being at your best friend's home. I highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I've stayed in many hotels in Grant County over the years, and hands down, my experience at the College Inn has been the best. That's because it's a great example of a B and B at its best: the dependability of a hotel, but with the relaxed and cozy atmosphere of a good friend's home. I totally recommend it.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My wife and I were in Marion for her brothers graduation from Indiana Wesleyan and could not have picked a nicer place to stay. The College Inn was very easy to find and located right across the street from the campus. The innkeeper was extremely friendly and hospitable to all our needs. There were wonderful snacks and drinks around the clock and a wonderful breakfast special made because my wife has lots of allergies. The room was the cleanest room i have ever stayed in and very warm and cozy with an awesome view of the campus. We stayed in room 5 which was upstairs and had the largest bathroom in the Inn. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting IWU for any reason.

Room Tip: Room 5 was upstairs with a queen bed, large bathroom and great view of the campus. It seemed to be...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Our three nights here were the best stay away from home we've ever had. The inn is cozy, warm, and inviting. Jack goes above and beyond to make the stay as comfortable as possible! The food and snacks were delicious. We could not have had a more relaxing visit!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marion
Hampton Inn Marion
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Marion
Holiday Inn Express Gas City
Best Western Plus Gas City
Days Inn & Suites Kokomo

Been to The College Inn? Share your experiences!