“Great place for breakfast!”

Horst's Little Bakery Haus
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Madison
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Good food and service. The place is very small though. Only about 6 tables. Simple menu with breakfast and lunch items. Great donuts!

2  Thank sereana26

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We love to enjoy breakfast, coffee and a pastry....and of course sit with the owners, Horst & Mary, and locals and hear the latest news.

2  Thank Dave A
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Super cute place. Very small quaint neighborhood place. We loved it. Lots of xmas type villages line the back room wall with other toys and lots of nutcrackers which my daughter loved. We had donuts first day. Best ever. Went back next day and they didnt have alot to choose from as they were all sold out. Go early if you want donuts. I had an omelette with cheese and toast and it was good and only 2.99. Definitely a great value in a cute setting. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank MrsB10152003
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Just stopped in to grab some doughnuts. Nice little place, lots of locals which tells me the food must be good, but I can tell you the doughnuts were great, friendly staff, will stop in and try the food.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Horst (formerly of Diekens Bakery) has a real aptitude for donuts. My favorite is the chocolate covered longjohn with rasberry jelly filling. The Chocolate Chip are great, the red velvet are awesome...in fact I cannot recall getting a bad donut from Horst, who is a very pleasent German gentleman.

1  Thank Piperzdad