“What a dump!”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 73 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not sure if they've cleaned the place up since the last time were in, but it was so bad then it seems the only real option would have been to close and remodel, which they have not done. Doesn't someone from corporate come and check on franchisees from time to time? It's hard to imagine this meets the big Big Boy's standards.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

clean , good food not bad salad bar, big boy platter is american staple, service is good , parking is easy

Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is not a review about the food, but the staff. I managed to lose my keys while in Madison. One of the places I had stopped was Big Boy's. When I realized I had lost them, I called the locations I had been. This establishment went above and beyond trying to help me find them including searching their parking lot. With a staff like that, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went to Frisch's late the first evening we were there. They have just about anything you want. Food was good & hot. You can't beat the price. Always a good place to eat.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast seems to be always fresh and tasty servers are polite place was clean still not like the old big boys mmmmmm great. Thanks for a great experience