“Love the chicken salad croissant”

Red Pepper Deli Cafe
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in (between visiting the local wineries) on Saturday afternoon for a quick lunch. The Lanier (chicken salad) was good. The red peppers were a unique addition, giving a hint of a awestruck taste. Good recommendation!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on the way to Clifty Falls. There was a good selection of sandwiches to choose from. I had the special of the day, which was a turkey and ham sandwich with pepperjack cheese. It was good and had a lot of meat on it. We all liked our food. It's worth a stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

food was adequate. expected more from the recommendations from a but service was quickstore owner. service was not very friendly,

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I visited the Red Pepper Deli Cafe during a visit to Madison. It's nothing fancy, but it is a clean establishment. It appears to be located in an service station. It offers a varied menu of sandwiches, salads and soups. My wife had the Greek salad, which she said was delicious. I had the Valley Veggie sandwich and chips, and the sandwich was tasty. The service was fast. I've been to friendlier places but it was busy so that's somewhat understandable. For visitors to Madison looking for a place to have lunch, the Red Pepper is worth a visit.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We ate at the Red Pepper Deli while visiting the area. We all enjoyed our meal. They have a large variety of great sandwhiches, wraps, and salads. Would eat here again for sure!

Been to Red Pepper Deli Cafe? Share your experiences!