“Nice surprise!”

Dining options: Lunch
Clarksville in
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We sat outside which was wonderful the service was ok. We had pizza which was delicious. We also tried the Italian sub and it was good. The best part was the chocolate chip cookie! It was the best I've ever had!

• Visited June 2013

Huntington, West Virginia
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had lunch here. I had the chef salad and my hubby had the southwestern. We couldn't finish them they were so large. Great value! My salad was loaded with vegetables and meat! Their sandwiches were huge and the pizzas looked good as well. Worth going there to dine!

Visited June 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The Reuben sandwich was great”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We took a day trip to madison and came upon this place. We only ate here because it seems like most everything else decides to close between 2-5pm. But we decided on this place and I wasn't disappointed. My Reuben sandwich was really good and it was big. I left fealing full. I might eventually get back to this place but there's other restaurants I want to try out first.

Visited June 2013
Muncie, Indiana, United States
“Unexpected exceptional service!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was visiting Madison on a work trip. The local clients recommended the Downtowner for lunch. As I always look for local places to eat on my trips, I decided this was a good call. They were packed! The waitress was slammed and she did the best she could to keep up with demands. She took my order in a timely manner, and then I waited. And waited. She checked in on me a few times, apologized for the delay and advised she would be taking care of me. She delivered my Hot Brown, which was massive and delicious for a modest price, and advised me that I would not be paying today. It is rare that you see local establishments take pride in their service over the all mighty greenback! I will definitely be returning in the future!

• Visited June 2013
“Downtowner”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Now this was a suprise I dont go for places like this but ppl i was wanted to try it. So i went and it was very good crab asparagus soup was awsome and a sandwich so u sld try it.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Downtowner? Share your experiences!