“Great place”

Bistro One
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Madison, Indiana USA
“Great place”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

It is a little pricey for the portion size, but the food is always good. Nick is a great Chef and a nice.

Visited July 2012

Nashville, Indiana
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I read the reviews of this restaurant while trying to pick a quaint restaurant for my husband and I's quick getaway. The location is on Main Street and easy to find, we walked in and was met by the owner and chef Nick. Nick sat us by the window which in my opinion is the best spot. The waitress was nice and attentive and you felt like you were in a restaurant that charged triple the amount, the reason I say that is because when I opened the menu I was surprised at how inexpensive it was. I was wondering if the quality might not be up to par......Wrong!! We ordered the stuffed mushrooms and they were cooked beautifully and tasted amazing. I do not usually like to give up control of what I order but gave it a chance and ordered the chef specialty (which changes) it was a stuffed chicken breast that was cooked well. While our meal was wrapping up the owner came over to see if all was well, which I was impressed with. All in all, if you are looking for a date spot, quaint restaurant, great food and very decent prices....GO!!!!

• Visited November 2012
“Magnificent”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We took our children and some friends, who were visiting from Chicago, to the Bistro One in Madison, Indiana and we were all very impressed. The service was excellent and the food superb. All six guests were very impressed and pleased with the experience. All agreed it was the best filet mignon they had ever eaten. Rate it a "10" experience.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank snchamp
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food! Highly recommend it!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Wow what a great meal! This place does not look like an "upscale dining" establishment, but the food was top notch! The house made hummus is amazing and our entrees were absolutely delicious. On top of that, it was a great value. I would recommend a stop if you are in the area.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank S H
Indiana
“Oh my!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

A merchant in the historic district recommended this restaurant. I thought we could be seated quickly, but no, we couldn't be seated until 7:15. The place was packed. The prices looked very reasonable for an upscale place. But, oh my, the meal! I had the pork medallions after the best cold cucumber soup I've ever had. I hope to eat there again.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JBoone80

Been to Bistro One? Share your experiences!