“Pleasantly suprised!”

Add it.
Pines
Ranked #28 of 73 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My husband and I came upon the Pines by accident. We were both hungry and tired and it seemed to appear right in front of us. We were spending the weekend in Madison and had spent the day walking the waterfront and just wanted to eat and not have to wait, so when we came upon the Pines Buffet, we thought we'd give it a try. It was Prime Rib night at the restaurant which thrilled my husband, as that is one of his favorites. He was not dissappointed. He raved about the prime rib. All the dishes I tried were flavorful and fresh. The price was very reasonable and a nice patron who had an extra BOGO free coupon shared it with us, making our meal so cheap we couldnt have eaten fast-food so reasonable. We will return!

2  Thank beachbum68

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Don't pass up a visit to this wonderful establishment. The food is superb! We cannot say enough about the items available to consume on our Saturday evening visit December 31, 2011! Wonderful selections on the salad bar, prime rib was cooked to perfection, horseradish available without having to request it! Owners and staff were absolutely charming! We understand they also do catering!
And by the way, my husband is working in Madison and returned on Wednesday evening for dinner and was as pleased with the experience as the first time we enjoyed it on New Years Eve!

1  Thank badabing9504

Been to Pines? Share your experiences!