“Hungry for Fish.....”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Rensselaer, Indiana
“Hungry for Fish.....”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Delicious FishDinners! Girls out for a weekend together love to eat~we were not disappointed! The dessert selection looked fantastic too but there was no possible way after the a meal of that caliber! It is a local attraction & a must go for visitors.

Visited July 2014

Brookville, Indiana, United States
“Lunch with friends, and a great view of the Ohio River”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I had lunch here with friends, and family on our "Two Sets of Sisters Trip." I have been here often, but my friends had not. They really enjoyed it. The salad bar has a huge variety of choices. I am not a lobster fan, but my sister said they have the best lobster bites she has ever had. Wonderful coconut shrimp for me, and sandwiches for my friends. It was all YUMMY! We also enjoyed the view of the Ohio River while we ate. A great place for lunch. :)

Visited May 2014
West Chester, Ohio
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We were with friends at Belterra and decided to give Key West Shrimp House a try! What a wonderful surprise. Such hospitality from the entire staff! Our server, Reemy was incredible. Informative, warm and funny. Everything was perfect. The salad bar was a nice touch, the soups excellent. Even the bread should not be missed! The coconut shrimp was perfect and the portion was huge. Came with corn on the cob that was also wonderful with seasoned butter. It was our friend's birthday, and she was treated to Happy Birthday while wearing the infamous Lobster hat, and her favorite coconut pie. Others had their famous fried shrimp, fresh salmon and the halibut. All delicious. Fun and friendly atmosphere and very reasonable. We will be back!

• Visited August 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food just OK, Service very slow”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Overall Disappointing. Although we had a very cheerful and apologetic server, we waited 40 minutes for our dinners on a Thursday evening. Both of us love seafood, My husband had a scallop entree which he thought was very average and I had fried shrimp, which were noticeably tough. We were seated promptly and although the restaurant was not full, perhaps they were serving large groups outside, hence the lengthy delay. The salad bar was very good,, but certainly not worth our 1 1/2 hour visit to this restaurant. Others seem to love it, so I guess we hit a bad night.

• Visited August 2014
“Absolute Perfection!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Hoosier Hospitality is well evident in this fantastic restaurant! The food was absolutely perfect! And the service was spectacular! Our waitress, Vicki, went above and beyond to make our experience superb!!!! We will definitely be back!!! I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone, especially if you love shrimp:)