“Impressed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Key West Shrimp House Incorporated

Key West Shrimp House Incorporated
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I'm from out of town and was told that this is the place to go for dinner and I'm so glad I did.
I was met with a very warm and friendly owner who went out of his way giving me a Madison, IN informational pamphlet once he knew I was from out of town. The food was wonderful and I'd like to add that many of the food items I enjoyed were HOMEMADE! The seafood chowder included big chunks of seafood, the salad bar included many homemade items. This is why I prefer the "Mom and Pop" places as opposed to the chain restaurants. Great experience overall and I'm giving it top ratings!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank StMaria62

Rockville, Indiana
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

A little on the pricy side but we were not disappointed with the food. The service was great and while the place was very busy we did not have to wait long for our table or food. The salad bar was good and well attended and our meals were cooked well.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Madison, Indiana
“Overpriced but okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

The shrimp scampi was pretty good but my husband's shrimp (I can't remember the name) was boring and bland, not to mention expensive. I don't know if we'll ever visit again, but it wasn't awful.

Sonoma Ca.
“Lunch along the Ohio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

As an out of state traveler I was on the scenic, less traveled route between Lexington and Indy. It crosses the Ohio crossing into Indiana at Madison, small town on the banks of the river. WE saw a place to get a photo of the river on the Indiana side and found the Shrimp House, It looked good and was right near the river,so we had lunch. The staff was friendly and the shrimp lunch wonderful.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank RUSSELL S
Madison, Indiana, United States
“A Madison favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

First start off with their garlic toast and onion soup...then move to their seafood or a hearty steak. You won't be disappointed in their service, food, and riverfront views.

Visited November 2013