“Delicious food and friendly service”
Review of Crystal & Jules

Crystal & Jules
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are an upscale dining restaurant in beautiful downtown Madison, IN. We offer many types of cuisine using only fresh ingredients. Try our Made from scratch, hand rolled pasta, or our best selling item, the Costa Rican New York Strip.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food is prepared and served to perfection! The atmosphere is always welcoming and friendly while maintaining an air of elegance. It is perfect for a special occasion or a casual night out with friends.

arichmer, Owner at Crystal & Jules, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thanks a lot for the great review. I'm am so glad that you enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Let me know when you stop back in.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great food and exceptional service! I have eaten there several times since they have opened and have tried several different dishes and they are all delicious.

arichmer, Owner at Crystal & Jules, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Thank you for your review and your return visits...we will keep working hard to make sure you keep coming back.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've eaten at Crystal & Jules many times now and I've always been pleased! Great atmosphere, great food and great service. I love it that Andy (chef and owner) makes it around to each table to greet everyone, it's such a nice touch!

Thank you for your review and for your return visits.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food was wonderful!!! And at fair prices too! The service and atmosphere was also great. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone.

arichmer, Owner at Crystal & Jules, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Thanks so much for the review and trying our food.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Crystal and Jules is a must try. Its nice to have upscale dinning at a fraction of the cost. The food is great and the staff is very polite.

arichmer, Owner at Crystal & Jules, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thanks for the great review. We keep our cost low because we do not buy anything in "Pre-Made." Its sad that more and more restaurants are getting away from making fresh items. But I'm glad you enjoyed our food and our service. I will pass this on to my servers, again thank you so much and I hope to see you soon.