“Good Food & Service”

Dining options: Reservations
beecher Il
“Good Food & Service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have been to this restraunt several times for lunch and have always enjoyed it. This time we went for supper. Our food was excellent. I had chicken parmasaon and my husband had meatloaf. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

Visited October 2013

Sun City Center, Florida
“Local secret. Travelers Mecca!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

For the 10-15 mile radius of Lowell people that need a surprise, this is well worth the drive.
Excellent food and dining room service, plus Wednesday is half price bottle of wine night. ( as if they need it!)
For the weary traveler, just a few miles west of I-65 at exit 240 you will find peace and quiet, plus a great meal before hitting the "Big City" of Chicago.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DMH247
boston
“Nice Family Restaurant”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I went to this restaurant alone on a Saturday night and the staff did a great job making me feel at home. The menu is reasonably priced and varied. I selected a salmon dinner and I wasn't disappointed. Along with a small lettuce salad and potato, I received two small salads. One was a bean salad, the other a cole slaw.

Visited April 2013
Crown Point, Indiana
“great place”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

great place to eat - great food ! great service ! i would highly recommend mcVeys !! its not too pricey either..

Visited January 2013
2 Thank jeff l
Lynwood,IL
“Can't wait to return”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We have been to McVeys many times over the past few years. Food is very good and the atmosphere of small town USA and a quiet place to carry on a conversation are reasons to go back again.

• Visited September 2012