“Great Sunday brunch”
Review of Fire Stone Grill - CLOSED

Fire Stone Grill
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We were in town for a family reunion and my cousin recommended we try this place out for Sunday brunch. It has not been open long,and it is located in the center of town near the river. This is an extremely nice restaurant' the place had a nice friendly feel to it, the tables are far enough apart that you do not feel that you are listing to someone else's conversation. Our server was very attentive and always clearing our dishes and refilling our drinking glasses.The omelet I had was of the best I have had in a long time and the selection on the buffet was pretty good and tasted fresh, but we did arrive shortly after they opened at 10:00.
If you are in town on a Sunday and looking for a great brunch, this is the place. Our meal was only $8.95 a person; I wished we had such a restaurant located in our area.

1  Thank NNWSLARRY

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a new restaurant. I must say the owner did not go cheap, the interior is beautiful, the tables are set with enough room to get around with comfort. The workers are well trained and are very polite. The only negative is if there is one would be knowing where to park. With this said, the chef is amazing, the food is fabulous.

1  Thank James W