“Bubba's”
Review of Bubba's Smoke Shack BBQ - CLOSED

Bubba's Smoke Shack BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 28, 2014

This BBQ was quite a gem to find in small town. The BBQ was really tasty and the sides were very good as well. The meals were inexpensive and the portions were generous. We will stop again if we are back in Logansport.

1  Thank fuchufour

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We are from Chicago we stop up in logan to check up on our property we have tried a few places but over all this is our favorite. Chicago has some great rib places carsons ribs , leons ribs and these are your well known places in Chicago and I do say if bubba was in Chicago he would have the best ribs, in other words me and my wife both agree some of the best ribs ever tasted bubbas, we will be up at the state park on july 4th and we put in a special order bringing her brother and sister. they have to taste what we are talking about.

1  Thank Fernando V
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great fresh cooked meat by a guy that clearly knows what he is doing. I had the smoked chicken with BBQ sauce on the side. Served fresh and hot off the grill. Comes with two sides: I had potato salad and baked beans. Priced competitively.

If you like to follow your impulses now and then, this place is - - well, quaint. Easy to drive right past the location and miss out. Just a nice picnic by the side of the road in the town of Logansport.

Must rate better than a four but not quite a five.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I got the pulled pork and I had cole slaw ADDED to my sandwich...... best pulled pork we have ever had. Cant wait to return!

2  Thank happy_boulevardier
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This little Barbeque shop is a Great Lunch stop, good price and great food. Bubba does catering too.

3  Thank mfreshour