“Best Chinese food in Logansport”
Review of China Lane

China Lane
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Logansport
Cuisines: Chinese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese food in Logansport”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Great food and very tasty. The food is always great. Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. Love the lunch menu.

• Visited October 2013

Logansport, Indiana
“First Time Really Enjoyed”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I tried this place just a couple weeks ago and was very surprised with the food. I ordered General Tso's chicken and pork fried/combination rice and was very pleased. I am used to General Tso's chicken having only the chicken with sauce and a serving of rice but, China Lane's version included many different kinds of vegetables that I really enjoyed. Plus, I have never tasted a more unique pork fried rice than theirs'. I would definitely go back!

• Visited August 2013
Kokomo, Indiana
“Drive The Dining Lane...To China Lane”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This cash only and tiny sit-down restaurant in the heart of Logansport, IN has been around forever, with great perfection in the way that the outstandingly delicious food is prepared and served. The Mongolian Noodles are my favorite, and with each trip there I have never, ever been disappointed. There's Chinese food, then there's China Lane.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank MrCrossIsBoss
Bellingham, Washington
“Good Food Great Value”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We took the family to lunch at China Lane and had the best food value experience of our trip. This is a family owned restaurant with a long history in the community. We were told by locals that business people are always happy to make a trip to Logansport so they can eat at China Lane. I had the #9 lunch special which included soup all for $5.50. Good food, generous portions, great value.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Greg H
Griffith, Indiana
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I recommend Cashew Chicken. Cash only. They don't accept credit cards. Food looks just like the picture!

Visited September 2012