“Just Wish They Were Non-Smoking”
Review of Pie Eyed Petey's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pie Eyed Petey's
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Leesburg
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The food here has never disappointed. I especially like the Grouper sandwich and their pizzas. In fact, often when we go out with friends on a boat on Tippy Lake, we'll get a pizza to go from Pie Eye'd and eat it out on the lake. Inside dining has recently changed. They used to have a dining area separated from the bar but I don't think they do that anymore. When I was there for lunch, the place wasn't very crowded and dining was pleasant enough. On busy nights, expect a bar type atmosphere with a lot of energy. They also offer patio dining and as I mentioned already, carry out dining including boat docks for those coming off the lake. Being a non-smoker who is particularly sensitive to smoke, I don't enjoy the fact that Pie Eye'd does not have a non-smoking section. However, my friends who smoke thoroughly enjoy having a place like Pie Eye'd where they can light up before and after they eat. Service is good. Food is as well. Drinks are good to great depending on the bartender. I recommend this place to all who can get past the smoke.