“July 4th 2014”

Quality Inn & Suites Lebanon
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed here for three nights. Two other hotel rooms were also occupied by family members. This hotel was perfect for us. It has an indoor pool, a small gym and a free breakfast. The staff could not be any nicer to us. One of the relatives liked the bed mattress she is thinking of purchasing the same one for her home. The rooms a good size and were very clean.
Gaining access the hotel can be wee bit confusing. We could see the hotel right in front of us and thought that the road entrance was road was the back of an exit from the nearby McDonalds or a fast food like this one.
I am going to repeat that the staff is most accommodating and likable.
There is no elevator available to the hotel rooms on the second floor. Yes, you can stay on the first floor.

Room Tip: Most of the rental rooms are on the second floor. There is no elevator. Yes, you can request a fir...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
DebiC87, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for the comments and compliments about our hotel. We are estatic that you and your family members enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay again and again.
Debra Conklin

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We arrived and needed a room for the night and we all asked if they offered discounts and they said no because of something going on over the weekend. No AARP, no military no nothing and the rooms were expensive too. The rooms very nice and clean and the actually hotel was clean when you walked in. We just thought it was way over priced.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LouBelle59
DebiC87, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Guest,
First, I would like to thank you for the nice things you stated about our hotel. We thrive to make every guests experience memorable. I also, sincerely apologize that you happened to stay during a special event weekend and that you had to pay more than what you anticipated. We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope that you'll stay with us again! :)

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We booked three rooms at this hotel and all of them were in a filthy condition as check-in. The toilets were unclean with both urine and fecal stains all over them. The carpet had multiple holes and was dust covered in numerous sections. Liquid stains covered many parts of the walls. Ceilings had huge (3'x3') patches that looked like a two year old did the repair work. Choice hotels should be ashamed to have this place available to its guests. I'm done using their brand after this experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Troy W

Dear Guest,
We are under new management and have recently done a lot of renovations. We invite you to come back. I assure you, your experience will be memorable!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Wisconsin--big mistake! Even after reading some of the negative reviews, I thought that they were, perhaps, overstated, because of the positive experiences that we have at other Comfort Suites. Big mistake! The room was not overly clean, the staff was not overly helpful-even when present, and the breakfast was stale and skimpy! Not at all like most Comfort Suites where we have stayed. My advice to travelers in the Lebanon, Indiana area--keep driving!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The 1st room that we were given had feces on the toilet seat, blood on the bed spread,cob webs and major dust. We went to the desk and notified the desk clerk, brought him back to the room to show him our complaints, and he agreed with our complaints and said he would give us another room. The 2nd room also was dirty with cob webs and as I was hanging my coat up, I noticed the top of the coat rack had enough dust on it to write your name in it. The desk clerk was made aware of this and he asked if the room was ok and we said yes, as it was getting late because we didn't arrive there till almost 8:30 at night. At least the bathroom was a little cleaner. But as we found out in the morning that the toilet would not flush even just toilet paper down. When we went to check out in the morning we were ask how everything was and we told the lady about the toilet, as we didn't find out about it till the morning. She said she was sorry we had a hard time (which I am not sure what she mean"t) and that if she had checked us in, she would have shown us the room 1st, which would of been a first time anybody had ever done that. She ended up knocking $29.00 off the room,but it still cost us $80.00. Totally not worth it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2013

After reading some mixed reviews about this place, I was a bit worried to stay here. However, my experience here turned out amazing. I stayed in in Lebanon because I was taking a tour to Purdue university and I had some friends that lived close to this hotel. I am so glad that I chose to stay at this comfort inn.

The place was very clean and a calm environment. My room was fairly large and was so happy that they had indoor pool as well!

Staff: VERY very sweet people. I was there for a week, and the couple that works there always had smile on their face. They both assisted me with whatever questions/concerns I had. I believe that if you are a nice person, people are going to be nice back to you. But if you are the type to complain about every small thing, you are just never going to be happy about anything in life!

I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends and family!!

Thank you for such a comforting and calm experience Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the comments and compliments about our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was very disappointed in our recent stay in Lebanon, IN at this Comfort Inn. I killed a bug that resembled a German roach but I killed it so fast with my boot that there was nothing left to examine. The bathroom walls were in desperate need of cleaning and painting. All of this for the bargain price of $111.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Comfort Inn Lebanon, Indiana

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Holiday Inn Express Lebanon
#4 of 9 in Crawfordsville
Rodeway Inn Conference Center
Rodeway Inn Conference Center
#8 of 9 in Crawfordsville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Lebanon? Share your experiences!