“Fradulant?”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Lebanon
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Fradulant?”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

When checking in, I asked the attendant-Robert H (who's card says front desk manager) if they accepted coupons to which he said "we don't have coupons here." I said "I mean the
coupons from those books you get at the gas stations" He said "I don't know". (duh) I said I'd have to look and see if there was one in the books I had in the car when I go out for the rest of our stuff. He checked us in at 89.99+taxes. We brought the rest of our stuff to the room and I DID find a coupon for 65.99 then and brought it to him (about 10 or so min later) He said he couldn't override the system and to just let them know about it the next morning and it should be fine. So, the next day, Josh (the morning clerk) said they wouldn't honor the coupon because that was only for upstairs rooms. Why did Robert give us a 1st floor room when I told him I was checking for a coupon? Why did he lead me to believe there shouldn't be a problem getting the cheaper rate the next day? Why was the word "upstairs" NEVER mentioned when we checked in but the word "coupon was mentioned at least 3-4 times. I wouldn't have even bothered to write this but the 2nd clerk-Josh was so condescending that it upset me more than the money part. I had to have him point out the word "upstairs" on the coupon because it was so small. It took him several seconds and then he pointed and waved his finger at me and said "Ah! You see the price but you don't read the rest!" and then jabbed his finger at the small print. He also said "Do I believe you or my employee? I told him I don't lie and the money wasn't that important but I felt the I should have gotten the lower rate since I'd stated I may have a coupon and produced it shortly after check in. I'm starting to wonder if we were given a 1st floor on purpose so I COULDN'T use the coupon. I DO know that Robert lied to us because he lead me to believe they'd take care of everything in the morning and even said he'd make a note of it to which I said thanks. He did make a note but I didn't see it till the next morning. He wrote that he told me it would remain at 89.99. He's a dirty lier because he never told me that and Josh is an arrogant jerk who seems think he's superior to white women!!

Room Tip: Make sure if you have a coupon to present it when checking in and don't believe a word they tell...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
DebiC87, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,
We are under new management and have recently done a lot of renovations. We invite you to come back. I assure you, your experience will be memorable!
Debra Conklin - GM
Comfort Inn Lebanon, Indiana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
mpls
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'm never quite sure what I will get when I stay at a Comfort Inn. Some have been great others should have made me never go back to one. As always large rooms, for the most part clean, the fan in the bathroom needs some major repair. The rooms need some basic maintainence if you want a 5 star rating. The beds are comfortable. The breakfast is good but somewhat crowded. The staff member was very good. This location is hard to find when coming in at night. The sign is not lit up by the corner.

Room Tip: back side room if you can
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Gloucestershire
Reviewed November 6, 2012

At night when exiting from the I65 motorway a few more signs would be helpful. The motel can be found next to a large firework store. Reception is huge and there's an indoor pool. Large, comfortable rooms. Breakfast was basic using plastic knives and spoons and not not enough seating at peak times. Friendly and courteous staff. Reasonable price.

Room Tip: Quieter at the back of the hotel away from the motorway
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel over the last few years. However, I do not know what has happened to the management. The room we were placed in was dusty, didn't look like it had been cleaned for a while. Long dark hairs on the "clear towels", urine stains at the base of the toilet. Comforter had stains visible. I would think twice before staying here. Such a disappointment.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was in this hotel for four weeks whiles undergoing training at my job in Indiannapolis. I would say, those guys are doing a fantastic job regarding housekeeping, breakfast service, and security. The reception meets you with a great smile and cares to know how you are doing which I think is fantastic. Rooms are spacious and very neat. The comfort of the bed is phenominal. The pool is kept very neat at all times and opened 24/7. Very spacious and safe car park. Overall, the hotel itself is located at very vantage place where you have easy acess to a couple of popolar fastfood restaurants such as mcdonalds, white castle, wendys, KFC, steak n shake and a few more. The hotel rooms and serrounding neighborhood is very quiet and calm.
I will recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank emmanue A
Robert H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
High. My names Robert. I am the Front Desk manager at The Comfort Inn in Lebanon. Thank you for your generous words, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The rooms are very clean, they have a very nice tv and the bathrooms are spotless. The pool and fitness center are cleen and the breakfast was better than any other Comfort Inn I've stayed...
very nice and halpful staff i will stay agin..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank kany c
Zionsville, Indiana
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've read many of the previous comments and let me tell you, these people make this Comfort Inn sound TERRIBLE. The rooms are very clean, they have a very nice tv and the bathrooms are spotless. The pool and fitness center are not bad and the breakfast was better than any other Comfort Inn I've stayed at. The employees here are also very helpful and will do their best to make the customer happy. If you are in town and want a cheap, but a high class room, Comfort Inn is the way to go.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank James H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Holiday Inn Express Lebanon
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ramada Limited Crawfordsville
Ramada Limited Crawfordsville
#5 of 9 in Crawfordsville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Lebanon? Share your experiences!