“One of the best ice cream stops we've made”
Review of Ice Cream Paradise

Ice Cream Paradise
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Lebanon
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We are Lebanon, Indiana's top ice cream parlor! Family owned and operated for 30 years, we strive to bring you the tastiest treats in the cleanest environment! Enjoy your meal or dessert in our large fenced playground park with plenty of outdoor seating.
Munster, Indiana
“One of the best ice cream stops we've made”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

After spending a hot day sitting in the sun at the Indianapolis 500, I told my husband the best thing would be to stop for an ice cream on our long drive home. I searched for ice cream shops along our route and found this one - it had gotten good reviews on the internet. It's some of the best soft serve ice cream we've had in a long time - you can tell they don't cut back on the ingredients and use lots of cream. And the sundaes we had were delicious. My husband had strawberries and shortcake all the way to the bottom of his, and my turtle sundae had caramel, nuts and hot fudge in every bite. If you're traveling with kids, they have an extensive playground next door - and the prices were incredibly reasonable. Can't wait for our next trip on I-65 so that we can stop and have some ice cream sundaes again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank judiebMunster_IN

“Great road trip stop!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Super close to the highway. This place is CHEAP and has a little fenced in park right by it for the kids to run and play. The only down side is it has no public restroom.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Brooke1014
Indiana
“The best ice cream anywhere!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The homemade hand dipped ice cream is absolutely the best we've ever had!!! Best soft drinks in town. The Turtle Sundaes are remarkable.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank justus1406
Newborn, Georgia
“Ice cream and grub”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I read a review that they had great coney dogs, so I had to try one (or two). Plus it does say in the name of the restaurant that they are an ICE CREAM PARADISE.

I ordered a couple coney dogs with onion and squirted a pack of mustard on each. Pretty tasty, but not nearly as good as the coney's in Detroit.
The weather was great for sitting on the picnic tables outside, and watching the kids play on the "Paradise play ground" attached to the parking lot.

They say that their ice cream is home made so I had to try some. I had a two scoop medium sundae with english toffee ice cream, hot fudge, and caramel with a cherry on top. For $2.30 it was worth every penny.

You need to hurry up if you want to go because they are closing for the season on October 13th.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank garliclover101
Dayton, Ohio
“Yumm-O!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Most definitely lives up to its name. Going past there you have to stop in! I'm from Ohio on a road trip to Wilson Trailer down the street. I think I'd drive the 3 hrs again just for this place. You will not be disappointed. And it's a pleasant surprise on how reasonable their prices are. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank IplayNdirt

Been to Ice Cream Paradise? Share your experiences!