“Best homemade ice cream!”
Review of Ice Cream Paradise

Ice Cream Paradise
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Lebanon
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We are Lebanon, Indiana's top ice cream parlor! Family owned and operated for 30 years, we strive to bring you the tastiest treats in the cleanest environment! Enjoy your meal or dessert in our large fenced playground park with plenty of outdoor seating.
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This little spot has the best homemade hand-dipped ice cream around. I always get the butter pecan, and my husband gets the orange-pineapple. Both are delicious! The cherry on top is a nice touch, too. I have never tried their food, but the ice cream beats Dairy Queen and Milky Way. It is tough to find hand-dipped anymore.

2  Thank lorisuemiller

Reviewed October 14, 2008

My fiance lives in Lebanon and when ever i go there to visit him, I've always passed it on the road toward McDonald's. But one summer i told him i wanted some ice cream so we went there. And it was such a great place. It has benches for nice summer day, a little playground for kids..but i think the best part about it was the flavors...and they actually had my favorite kind..(superman) and three big scoops of that just made my day..
So every time in the summer when i go up there we always go up there, The people just seem just fun and friendly.

4  Thank SwtAzn00

Been to Ice Cream Paradise? Share your experiences!