“Best Donuts - a must try!”

Titus Pastry Shoppe (Titus Bakery & Deli)
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lebanon
Description: Award winning and family-owned since 1980. Well known for our donuts, Titus also offers Boar's Head Brand meat and cheese sandwiches as well as soups. Titus has their own coffee brand and popcorn, and makes cookies, cakes and other fine products.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Titus bakery offers a nice selection of donuts. They are known for their pershing donuts. Their blueberry donuts are also a personal favorite. They have recently expanded their menu to include lunch items. Service is friendly. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank kdunn1211

Reviewed January 28, 2014

...and they are Good! I've been hearing about this donut shop for a while I finally went and it is a real bakery with a great selection and classic donut selection. I really enjoyed the chocolate cream filled donut I had. I wish I could have tried more, but I think it's I'd bought more than one, I'd have eaten them all, one after the next.

1  Thank GA-Girl_on_the_GO
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We go at least once a weekfor donuts!!!! They do serve other amazing things like sandwiches (homemade bread) & baked goods! Service is always friendly and the place is a must to eat at here! 3rd generation owned family deli -- and there is a reason it has been here so long - it is the best!!!!

2  Thank Parkermomma14
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The very best donuts anywhere....anywhere. Always fresh and made that morning (watch them if you want). They now serve Boarshead Brand sandwiches they sound great, I just haven't tried them yet.

1  Thank BeingMe1967
Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you're ever going through Lebanon, you simply must detour to Titus Pastry Shoppe. It's a little, nondescript building that has a lot of charm and character. Plus, their Pershing donuts (caramel glazed cream filled) are TO DIE FOR! What a treat!

3  Thank zeemoores