“LOVED IT !”

Huddle House
Ranked #34 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was my first time ever in a huddle house and i had an amazing experience ! It was lunch time so the place was somewhat busy , i was greeted and found a booth . My server got my food correct and it was warm and delicous. When i travel to chicago i will always make sure to stop here from now on , they need to put more huddle house in flying j and take out dennys ! The service was great , my red head service was a joy with her bubbly attitude and not only was nice and attentive to our table but everyone else when they werent even her customers . Keep up the good work huddle house i will be back . i high recommend !

1  Thank carol g
There are newer reviews for Huddle House

Reviewed March 10, 2014

OK...well we are locals in Lebanon and thought we would finally try out Huddle House.....well first we were not greeted so we just sat down. Typically this is not a problem, but I guess one server must have had the tables up front so she had all the business. Problem is that she could not handle it. She should really share the business, as other waitresses only had a few tables. You notice this after you wait a long time. First ordered just water with no ice, got water with ice. Took a long time just to order because she had to many tables going. Even the table next to us got up to get another waitress to assist. Of course our busy waitress barked at her because that was not her table, but she was just trying to assist the customer. When we ordered we asked for extra gravy on the biscuits, but it did not appear to have extra so we had to ask another waitress to get us a dish of extra. Then in trying our hash browns they tasted like pure salt - inedible. Our waitress disappeared, so again had to ask another waitress for assistance to get a replacement hash brown. When our waitress did come by to ask if everything was ok and to drop off the check I started to inform her of the situation, but she was so busy she just went to the next table assuming I was going to say everything was ok. When I looked at the check she had charged us for two coffee's we did not order. Still no hashbrowns. Ok time to seek out a manager. I did discuss this with the store manager whom informed me that they have been having problems in the restaurant due to not having a morning manager.....
So she did go back to fix the check to take off the coffee's, and I hoped to possibly credit us due to not having edible hash browns, but no - she just took off the coffee's. Ok not how I would handle a legitimate bad experience, but that's the way she handled it and I left it as such. During this time they did bring the hash browns, but we where more then done....Sooooo there you have it.

2  Thank CSLebanon

Been to Huddle House? Share your experiences!