“Blah”

Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Blah”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

1st visit here today. We were with a large group. We expected slower service, but this was really slow. Very good at keeping drinks fresh though. Menu is almost too large. Scale it down and pick more limited things to perfect rather than a lot of mediocre. Had a mozzarella stick app. Satisfied and fresh. Buffalo chicken wrap was lunch. Old lettuce and not so fresh other ingredients. Fries were ok I guess. Husband ordered cheesesteak. It was better. Chicken tenders for kids were not "real" chicken. BBQ chic pizza was also ordered and that guest didn't like it. Prices little on high side. Likely won't visit again.

• Visited September 2013

The Flatlands
“Strangely slow service”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was there on a Saturday night with around 10 people. Even though most of the restaurant was empty, they couldn't seat us because they were understaffed. It also took quite a while for the food to arrive. I think altogether we waited at least 40 minutes from entering the restaurant to getting our food. I found this to be rather strange since it wasn't a crowded night, and yet they said they didn't have the manpower to serve us. The staff was never rude or anything.

The food was OK. I don't think it stands out for a pizza place.

Visited June 2013
San Antonio
“Good food and family friendly”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our son and his family live in Lebanon. Every time we visit them, we make a point at eating at this Arni's which is part of a small Indiana chain located in several cities. We just arrived for a visit and naturally dinner was at Arni's. We have a pre-school granddaughter and have always found the staff to be welcoming. I had my usual pork tenderloin sandwich and found it as good as ever with the large tenderloin dwarfing the roll it was served on. I had the sweet potato fries which were larger, crisp and not drenched in cooking oil. The rest of the family had Stromboli, club sandwich and a "junior salad" which was a meal in itself. I have never tried the pizza but from the reviews posted here, I need to try them maybe next time. Like others I find the food delivery somewhat slow and tonight it was again slow. Don't expect a quick meal here.

• Visited May 2013
Bethesda, Maryland
“Awful pizza”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We came because of the good reviews but we were terribly disappointed. We ordered the BBQ pizza that some people were dying for in some reviews. It was barely edible probably due to a bad seasoning and very weird mix of flavors between the sausage and the BBQ sauce. Only the crusted dough was good.
The staff is friendly but we'll never go again.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Travelalot0007
Kempton, IN
“Another great meal at Arni's!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was our 2nd visit to Arni's of Lebanon. Food and service was great, the price was right, and the atmosphere is great! We will be back when we travel through Lebanon.

• Visited April 2013