“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: Chinese
Lebanon, IN
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed April 20, 2008

My boyfriend and I have been searching for a good place to eat that we really enjoy going to in Lebanon, and we have finally found it! We always thought this place was closed due to the lack of cars during the evening hours. But the other day, we saw the parking lot full, so we were excited to check it out. We finally went there, and the service was awesome, the food was great and VERY affordable! The inside was formal but not overbearing, and didn't make you feel like a sweatshirt and jeans was inappropriate. It was great! :)

Indiana
“Best outside of Chinatown in San Fransico”
Reviewed February 1, 2008

I went to San Fransico about ten years ago. Ever since then I have been searching for good "shrimp with garlic sauce." This place has the best I have found afrer trying who knows how many. My wife is very picky about her chinese and she loves there "chicken chow mein".

Lebanon, INdiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite restaurant ever...”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

This is my favorite restaurant. I'm a local resident and it is the best place we have here. Truthfully my favorite dish is Geberal Tso's chicken. They have the best Hot and Sour soup alive and its very peaceful. When your seated you waitor always makes you feel welcome and the atmosphere around the place is amazing. I drive my parents nuts cause I love it so much. I'm a very big fan of chinese food and I have never ate at a place as good as this one. So if you ever visit this small town and like chinese you have to try this place. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Fresh, delicious Chinese cuisine - Look no further!”
Reviewed October 15, 2006

With SO many Chinese restaurants and "quickie" buffet places "popping up," it is difficult to find a reasonably priced, well prepared Chinese dinner. Well, look no further.

Formosa Gardens is the PERFECT place to go for delicious, fresh, well-made dinners. The restaurant is owned and operated by local family who originated from Asia and they are VERY particular about pleasing their guests. Customize an order - no problem! I have been ordering from them once a week for over 13 years. My niece (from Chicago) has now proclaimed them as her favorite Chinese restaurant (she adores their cashew chicken. Me? My weakness is their Kung Pao).

You may sit inside and be pleasantly served or call ahead to [-] to place your order for pick up through their drive-up window. They do not deliver.

Regardless of where you live, you too will proclaim this restaurant as your new favorite. Trust me blindly and try them out!