“Great Stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lebanon
Madison, Indiana
“Great Stay”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had to come to the Lebanon area for a wedding. My wife and kids stayed with me. The rooms were very comfortable, the beds were great, the breakfast was great, and the pool was great for us too. All around good stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank tommycash1982

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My children (ages 6 & 4) and I stayed here recently during a roadtrip. Originally we were booked in a second story room, but because I was traveling with young kids, the desk clerk asked if I wanted a first floor room closer to everything. Very thoughtful of her to offer, and I took her up on it. The new location made getting around a breeze, even with a luggage cart and two little ones.

The room was clean, the pool was fine, the breakfast was good and varied, the location convenient, and the price great. I would stay again!

• Stayed July 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed here on a business trip and couldn't have asked for anything more. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. The breakfast in the morning was very convenient and meant I didn't have to drive around searching for things before going into work. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Indiana
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Hotel was completely booked, most of the rooms with our lacrosse team. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was quick and easy...especially with a large high school lacrosse team. Staff worked hard to keep breakfast bar stocked.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank ndpete
Prior Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Clean hotel with good breakfast. Friendly staff. Good local recommendations. Decent value.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Uniontown,Ohio
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Seems to be getting worse. Company has us stay here, but will request another location in the area. My tv didnt work, the in-room spa didnt work (I didnt stumble on that until the morning). There was a spider in my bed, and there wasnt a ice bucket in the room.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Flyerman
IHGCare, ihgcare at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this review, March 31, 2012
Dear Flyerman,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Regards,
Brenda J.
IHGCare
Addison, Texas
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Seems to be new. The rooms are well appointed and very clean. I was upgraded to a 2-room suite as a Platinum member. Two TVs, small fridge and microwave. The bathroom was spacious. I was a little worried this hotel would be a "truckers"hotel due to it's location right off the interstate, however there was only one semi parked at the hotel. I typically stay in NW Indy and make the drive to Lebanon, however, I will now stay at the Holiday Inn Express for all future trips.

My only complaint is that there is no sleep time on the remote.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Econo Lodge Lebanon
Econo Lodge Lebanon
#1 of 5 in Lebanon
Quality Inn & Suites Lebanon
Hampton Inn Indianapolis NW/Zionsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg

Been to Holiday Inn Express Lebanon? Share your experiences!