“I would definately stay again but don't plan on eating their breakfast”
Review of Motel 6 Lebanon

Motel 6 Lebanon
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lebanon
Watertown, Wisconsin
“I would definately stay again but don't plan on eating their breakfast”
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Rooms were a little outdated but very clean and everything was in working order. Easy to get to off the interstate and many restaurants nearby. Their continental breakfast is pretty much non-existant. Most of the little bit of food that they had available was literally unedible - I don't know why they even bothered putting it out.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed January 24, 2011

This is just another super 8 hotel. It was pretty average, but it was very clean. It does have an indoor pool. They also have a fridge and a microwave in the room which they don't advertise. Free breakfast was was kind blah.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank wsoxwinyes
asheville, north carolina
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I booked a room at this Super 8 on Travelocity. When I arrived, I said I had reserved a non-smoking room, but the clerk said that Travelocity did not specify smoking or non, and that I was just listed for a "standard" room, and that he would charge me an additional $10 for a non smoking room. I reluctantly paid. The room was not clean (e.g., left over food in the in-room refrig.) in poor condition, etc.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Samuel S
Indianapolis
Reviewed February 10, 2010

I stayed here for two nights and found it to be a nice place. The manager on duty was very friendly, professional, and a general pleasure to talk with. I will not hesitate to stay again when work takes me back to Lebanon. You won't regret staying here for less than 50$ a night.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
San Antonio
Reviewed September 16, 2009

We were visiting relatives in the Lebanon area last month when we stayed 8 days at the Super 8. We found the rooms to be clean. Ours had a microwave, small refrigerator and small sofa along with the king bed. The breakfast is the usual cold cereal (two choices), milk, juice (machine), waffles and assorted small doughnuts. The pool area as noted in other comments was very small and the furniture was minimal. We had to ask at the desk to get towels. Our granddaughter (2 years old) loved it though. We did not smell the odor that others have reported and the noise from the interstate was not bad but was present. Several semi drivers did stay there every night along with workmen. It seems to be their best customers. The operators (owners?) were the usual types from southern Asia and did have an accent. They were understandable at least to us. In the Lebanon area you cannot be too choosy as there are only a handful of places to stay. The best is probably the Comfort Inn at $30 more per night. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 16, 2009

I knew I would want to stop in the Indy area on the way back home from a road trip with my boys. I was looking for a basic hotel with an indoor pool and free breakfast. Everything fitting this description around Indy was $95 and up so I thought I was doing great to drive the extra 20 miles and find a bargain at $60. In the end, I wish I had spent an extra 30 or 40 bucks to have a nicer hotel with a better pool. The rooms were really simple with hard, uncomfortable beds. I wasn't looking for a water park but the pool was one of the smallest I've ever seen in a hotel--good thing we were the only ones using it. The water seemed clean but the deck, furnishing, etc were run down. I got the feeling no one ever uses the pool. The hotel location is directly off the highway and the semitruck noise was constant. In fact, most of the business seemed to be truck drivers. The room doors didn't close and lock easily so security (mom traveling alone with two young kids) was an issue. Free breakfast consisted of stale doughnuts, stale cereal with no milk and juice. The only shining moment of the entire stay was the evening desk clerk who helped me in with our stuff and was genuinely a nice guy. Next time I'll drive yet another 20 minutes and stay around Lafayette. If you are traveling this way with little ones, check out Fair Oaks Farm as a great place to make a stop.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank bodee1999
NV
Reviewed June 23, 2008

I called the property directly and got what I thought was a good deal for 8 days. It is right next to an interstate and close to fast food. My room smelled strange though and I never could figure out what the smell was. I would have gotten a different room, but the hallway smelled the same too. I unloaded an entire can of febreeze on the room and that made it tolerable for the time I was there. Fortunately I only needed a place to sleep, anything else and I would have checked out. Also, it would have been nice to have a room away from the interstate, for the road noise. If there is a next time, I'll spend more money and stay elsewhere.

• Liked — The price
  • Disliked — The smell
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank PointBravo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Econo Lodge Lebanon
Holiday Inn Express Northwest-Park 100
Ramada Limited Crawfordsville
Ramada Limited Crawfordsville
#5 of 9 in Crawfordsville

Been to Motel 6 Lebanon? Share your experiences!