Econo Lodge Lebanon
$124
Comfort Suites(Brownsburg)
$90
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanhard worklate at nightbudget hotelplace to sleepdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastflat screen tvnon smokingmicrowaveindy
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stopped here on my way home from Kentucky since it was late. When I got to the front desk there was nobody there with a sign saying to dial an extension from the phone. I did and let it ring for a good minute or so without any answer. After I hung up I waited about a half minute or so and as I started to leave someone started walking down the hall yelling that they would be right there. After all this was said and done I finally got checked in and got my room. By the time I went and grabbed my stuff from the car, the person was already gone to wherever they had come from. I was not impressed at all by the service and from that alone I was about ready just to turn back and ask for a refund. But since it was late I decided to stay. I was very impressed by the room. It was very clean, with only a couple small carpet stains, and loaded with plenty of amenities, such as a fridge, microwave, hairdryer, coffee maker, and alarm clock. The bed was alright, a little too firm for my taste but nothing bad. I also liked that they had switches next to the bed that controlled just about every light in the room. Should I stay here again, I'll make sure that it's before the night staff walks away from the desk, otherwise I don't think getting a room would be worth the hassle

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank geakster1837
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Nice clean rooms and budget friendly. my room updated, had a couch with aminities such as microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, free wifi, breafast, and 40 channels with hbo and espn. I paid 30 dollars less than I would have paid if stayed at comparable room elsewhere. I was extremely happy with my stay and the value i recieved for my money.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelguru1245
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I gave this Econo Lodge a chance as it is pet friendly and a good location. Personally,I like to enjoy a hotel stay, feel comfortable, etc. This location didn't do that for me. This place is in dire need of renovation, from the rooms to the doors. Having a dog with me, I was in the rear of the building and told to use that entrance. All well and good, but the 2 sets of double doors were totally open to anyone; you didn't need a key card to enter. The deadbolt on my door was inoperable and the chintzy chain lock didn't make me feel more secure. The room was clean, but wallpaper, carpet, doors, and bath all needed work. If you are exhausted after a long day and plan to fall into bed and get back on the road in the morning, this place will probably work for you. I had a fitful night and was on my way at 630 AM; carbs for breakfast like many lower priced places. Oh, and I never was able to get the free wireless to work....

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank FLWfan
Reviewed September 7, 2010

We were late night traveling and called this hotel to get a room. When we arrived the girl at the front seemed rather annoyed that we were there. The phone rang and she said, "OH MY GOD STOP CALLING ME!" then picked it up and dealt with someone calling for a room. I believe this would be her job which she seemed very unhappy to be doing. It was just very off putting, if you want to complain about your job you shouldn't do it in front of customers.
The room was fine, but we could hear tv's playing elsewhere. I'm personally a light sleeper and like a room that is very quiet.
Breakfast was your typical continental, nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2010

Traveling home after trip out east with my husband and two pre-teen girls. Found hotel listed on GPS and called from the car. We chose this hotel over the phone because we wanted a king size bed and a pull-out couch for the kids. We had spent the last 4 nights in a rustic cabin in the woods in WV and were looking forward to a nice hot shower. Price was reasonable at $75. Staff was very helpful in quickly getting us sheets for the pull-out as it was late and we were all quite tired. Upon entering the bathroom however I was disgusted to find that the toilet was not clean. Don't want to get into gross details but the bowl was disgusting. There was a dirty washcloth hanging from the shower head and the floor of the shower was in desperate need of a scrubbing. There was also a clump of someone's hair in the drain. The bathroom sink and counter top had a layer of dust and some hair coating it and scum around the faucet. The rest of the room appeared clean but left me wondering what was there that I didn't see due to the obvious neglect in the bathroom. Needless to say we did not take advantage of their continental breakfast the next morning and left as quickly as possible. Avoid this place.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family