“Excellent view!”

Overlook Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We found this place and decided to give it a try. We was seated promptly. The staff was awesome. The price is on the upper side but worth it. The scenery was awesome!

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Having heard great reports about this scenic hilltop eatery, we headed there, just a few miles off of I-64. The food was OK; average GOOD !!!
The scenic view of the “Mighty OHIO River” are worth the stop in.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant seems to be in the middle of nowhere, but it is well worth the time and distance! The views are incredible, the staff is very friendly and accommodating, and the food was some of the best I’ve ever had. Prices are decent for the amount of food you get. We all had to get to-go boxes. If I ever go back to that area, I will definitely go back to Overlook.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Saw this place years ago and have been wanting to go back. This last week me and my family planned a trip that included the overlook. I am so happy we did. Good food and great service. I'm pretty sure our waitress was crystal and she was fantastic. The view of the Ohio was breathtaking. We got some cream horns on the way out for the road and they were delicious. The blackberry dessert was also very good. We will go back.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

The restaurant sits high up so you can watch the Ohio River. The food was hot when served and the waitress was very attentive without being overbearing. Very nice place and very nice atmosphere.