“left before waited on”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #33 of 59 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wanted a shake so I stopped there. A family of 5 was in front of me. We were the only ones there about 9 pm on 2/14/13. The family before me waited at least 5 mins to have their order taken. After 15 mins I still was not waited on. A worker told another worker who was in the lobby eating to get back to work. She should have went out to her and told her instead of yelling to her from the counter. The girl was not real happy about it. I still had not been waited on or the family ahead of me still had no food so I left.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

All 7 of us ate these during our entire stay in the area. I'm not too crazy about the onion, but the sauce is tops.