“Yet again they messed up our order” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yet again they messed up our order”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

EVERY single time my husband and/or I go here for breakfast they mess up our order. The past 5 'ish times, they put Canadian bacon on my McMuffin even though we requested without. I have a SEVERE pork allergy. Today, didn't even get a chance to see if they got my sandwich right, it was just the wrong order. Twice. After we returned it the 1st time, they had to ask us again for our full order (must've got lost in space between windows). Then, the 2nd order was wrong! One time, instead of making me a fresh sandwich, they simply pulled the pork off & wrapped it up for me. I know this because not 10mins later, I was having an allergic reaction bad enough to keep me from breathing! Lesson DEF learned today... Greendale McDonalds have INCOMPETENT staff. Period.

• Visited March 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good spot !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

very good service and clean..wifi good...great coffee...Thank God for McDonalds High standards...the motel we stayed in could take lessons from them.

Visited December 2012
Aurora, Indiana
“Golden Arches”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

You know for a McDs they have done well by me . I've been inside and thru the drive thru many times . One reason I seem to be always coming back is they do get it right . Yes maybe forget a straw or napkin occasionally but not very often . I've been to too many others that have messed up whole orders but not here . The worse thing in my opinion is that they don't seem to offer their cherry pies for very long . Otherwise I'd say drive in and enjoy .

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Just like every other one...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2008

Just like every other one...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook