“Really nice”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Only going to be here a short time but the room I'm in is very clean. The continental breakfast is good and hot. The only problem I have is that I'm a nasty smoker, and this hotel is a nonsmoking facility. Something about Indiana law... Idk... wouldn't be too bad if I was on the first floor. That's the only thing wrong with this place. So if you are a nasty smoker, like myself, try to get on the first floor. If you're a nonsmoker, this is the place for you.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for your great review and your stay at our hotel. We strive to make our guests feel at home during their travels. We hope to see your smile again in the near future!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Just an over night stay while in the area. The best where comfortable and the room was clean. One very nice touch was that each bed had three pillows per person and they where each a different softness. so you could pick soft average or firm for your pillow. Everyone was friendly. and had a nice breakfast. The room although clean was in need of some repairs. The tile was cracked in several places in the bathroom. Looked as if they had done repairs but had not finished painting. Tub needed re-grouting. But all in all, nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent stay and great review. We hope you come to see us again when you come through Lawrenceburg, IN.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a fairly short notice due to a death in the family. We had 6 rooms that we were able to reserve for a good rate. Staff was top notch! Very friendly and helpful! Breakfast area was really nice, and the choices were great! Would definitely stay again when in the area!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin V
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for the recent review and we look forward to seeing your smile again in the near future.

Be safe,

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great location near interstate. LaRosa's next door open late. Movie theatre in back of property. Love the pool (but always too cold), good breakfast (lady who prepares the b'fast is generous and doesn't rush you), pet friendly, and clean, spacious rooms (we get a King suite).

Room Tip: ask to stay on second floor if you plan to do laundry
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. We value our customers and hope each and every visit is a great experience to you and your family. We sincerely look forward to your next visit with us when you pass through Lawrenceburg, IN.

Happy Travels,

Reviewed May 15, 2014

My wife and I stayed here two nights. Wonderful stay, quiet, breakfast is good, well presented, and of a quality fare. Elevator is large, ample supply of working valets, courteous staff, rooms are clean and in good working order. Location is good as there is a really good Italian restaurant just next door. When in the area, especially visiting the Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY, this is a "choice" place to stay. Only about 8 minutes away from the museum. Good fitness room and pretty large indoor pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to complete our survey. We strive for great customer service and are always challenging ourselves for improvements. How better to learn what our guests want and expect, than from the guests themselves. I hope you do stop back to see us again when you next visit Lawrenceburg, IN.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I had a very bad experience at a Comfort Inn in another state. So I was hesitant when my Mom suggested we stay here on our way to the mid-west. We were road weary from travel and found this hotel late at night. Because of my prior bad experience, I asked to see a room prior to check in. The desk clerk had no problem with this request and was very friendly. I don't need fancy when I travel, but comfort and cleanliness are a top priority. The room and hotel met all my expectations. The beds were super comfortable and the coffee was great. It is obvious that management and staff are attentive to details- I would stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed: May 2014
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

I am so glad you decided to give us a try and we met your expectations. I appreciate you letting our future customers know that we do take care of our guests to the best of our abilitys. Please come and see us again and Thank you so much.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We were very pleased with our stay at the Lawrenceburg Comfort Inn. It was quiet, easy to get to, close to the Creation Museum which was our reason for our trip. The staff is excellent and so is the breakfast!! The facility was super clean and the decor was very nice. We are looking forward to our next visit and plan a longer stay.

Room Tip: I don't think you could get one that is not good. It is new and there seems to be areas slated f...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Betty W
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for your recent visit and great feedback. It is always a pleasure to make our guests as comfortable as possible when they are away from home. I am lucky to have such an outstanding staff to serve the needs of our guests. I hope we get to see you again in the near future.

General Mgr.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Lawrenceburg
Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Best Western Plus Whitewater Inn

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!