“OMG Have a frozen tangerine whiskey sour and ribs!”

Whisky's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The best food I have ever eaten! The ribs fell right off the bone and melt in your mouth and I expressly recommend 1 frozen tangerine whiskey sour and I do mean 1, it was incredible tasting but sneaks up on ya!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Whisky's is located in an older type bldg. very clean, the servers are very friendly and do a great job of serving the customers. They have a wide selection of food on the menu all of which are very good. I prefer their ribs and the sauice they use is very tasty and I'm sure once you have it you will be back again. I can't really find anything to complain about its all good. So I would say if your in the area give it a try. We visit here with friends several times a month.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

We ate here with our grandchildren. They had a great menu for children and an even better one for "grown ups". Our waitress was very nice and very efficient. We loved it. We will come back again when we bring our other grandchildren to the Creation Museum.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We just had dinner at Whiskeys for the first time last weekend. It was great! We had the Prime Rib and Sirloin Steak. The Prime Rib was great and the Steak was by far the best grilled steak I ever had. We opted for salads with our dinners but ordered a side of the Peanut Slaw to try it. We didn’t know what to think going into the slaw but were both blown away! I can’t even describe it, it was awesome! We made reservation on a busy Saturday night for 6:30 but arrived at 6:05 we were seated in fewer than 5 mins. it was a great dinner before we went over to Hollywood Casino. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank KJR68
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Food was Awful I had meatloaf and mashed with salad. Brown lettuce, meat was way to sweet and mashed potatoes tasted like they were instant! Very disappointed! Server was friendly and prompt :)