“Best Desserts”
Review of Epic Buffet

Epic Buffet
Ranked #30 of 59 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Every Casino has a buffet, but ours is the best. Enjoy All-You-Can-Eat Crab Leg dinner on Fridays, Southern BBQ dinner Buffet on Saturdays and the best desserts this side of heaven...And that's just for starters!
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I wish they had Crab legs all weekend. The swedish meatballs were good and the shrimp was also very good. The prime rib was tender and good but over cooked for my taste.
But the dessert bar choices were unbelivalbe the desert station alone was probaly a 1000 square feet. This is probably the best bang for your buck when you go to the casino and you also going to eat. The Lights went out and came back pretty quickly but that did not ruin the time we had just made the lines longer since the computers went down.
The bathrooms are also not convienant. sign up for the players card they may have a buy one get one free buffet just for signing up.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have been eating here for years and years and years. I used to live one hour from Lawrenceburg, now live 2 1/2 hrs away. I still make the drive, as I have yet to find better crab legs. Their buffet has crab legs every friday (used to be Wednesday and Fridays). Not to mention just about everything else that they have is very tasty, like the shrimp scampi. The only reason that I did not give the rating an excellent, is because their desserts look better than they taste,,,,,, but really, after eating the crab and shrimp, don't really have much room left anyway. PS: don't be afraid to go if you don't like seafood,,,, there is plenty to choose from in the meat and chicken catagories. Just one last thing, as far as buffets go, this one always gives me the impression that it is very clean. I can not testify to what the buffet is like any other time of the day or week, just Friday evenings. In response to a someone elses comment: My crab is always hot when I get it back to my table, although it does get cold as I am a slow eater.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Pizza okay - no chicken breasts at all. Pork was so tough could not even cut with a fork. Waitress was very friendly. Desserts were the best part. I thought since it had went "Epic" it would be better, but other casinos have much better food.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had a weekday lunch buffet. Nothing really impressive average food,decent selection though but I would not pay full price I couldnt let two comped buffets go to waste.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went on Friday for seafood buffet. Food was good. Crab legs were cold. Don't think the butter sauce for dipping was butter. Overpriced. Great selection.