“omg !”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Indianapolis, Indiana
“omg !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

The only reason I picked this motel was its location was closest to the Perfect North Sloaps and it is listed on thier site...But what a mistake!
First off...they offer free wifi...No not really...it was imposible..they blame it on the weather but Mcdonalds just down the street had no problem with thiers....Then there was the coffee pot in the room that nearly electricuted me...But to top it off..we were not able to sleep aaaaalllllllllll night due to fire alarm going off every hour amd sometime more often...from 5pm the day we checked in to 745 am when we checked out !
Oh and be careful in the parking lot...my grandson busted his knee when he sliped on ice trying to carry the bags to my car !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank linda r

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
North Bend, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

It all started when we tried to check in early and we could not. When we went back to check in they could not find my reservation and the clerk asked where I booked the rooms. They asked if I used orbits or, another and I told them I booked it through them. We went into the room which had a jacazzi tub and the water was not warm at all. Then at around 10:30 at night the fire alarm went off. I called the front desk and they said it was due to the pool steam. The alarm went off about 4 times that night and started again at about 6:30 in the morning about 6-8 times. When I asked them time they said kids were pulling the alarm. The side security doors had no locks and were open all night. I also tried to use the phone and it would not let me dial out when I called about that they said they were blocked and I would have to come to the front desk and they would dial the phone. Very unhappy about staff and visit. I would have better sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Stay somwhere else
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Lawrenceburg hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 7 in Lawrenceburg
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Whitewater Inn
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg
Address: 1000 W Eads Pkwy, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025-1167 (Formerly Modern Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Indiana > Lawrenceburg
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn And Suites At The Casino