“Loved the Lawrenceburger!”

Cuisines: American
Cincinnati
“Loved the Lawrenceburger!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have to admit that I went to the Lawrenceburger only because of the name of the place. I thought it was clever. This is one of those happy incidences where the food is really the name of the game. I like this kind of place-- very casual, cleverly decorated, unique. There is not a wide variety of food-- not surprisingly, mostly burgers. But they do these burgers REALLY well. Nice, thick patties, creative toppings and really wonderful buns. Also, the price isn't too bad. I got a huge burger, specialized toppings and a generous amount of fries for $8.95. We were there at lunch, and we'd likely not go in the evenings when the place looks like it becomes more of a bar than a restaurant. I highly recommend seeking out the Lawrenceburger. I wish it were located a little closer to our home, so I could go there more often.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Bookstax

Aurora, Indiana
“Burgers like they should be”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Big , tender , juicy beef cooked to your perfection . Nobody near serves a better burger . Quality all the way. Peanuts on the floor and a fireplace gives this place a atmosphere that just isn't anywhere but here . I give it a excellent rating because it is .

1 Thank Ciaojimi
cincinnati
“great burgers”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Small place but great food. they have a small outdoor area when the weather is nice. the burgers are wonderful, cooked right there in the front of the restaurant. they have different daily specials each day. I always want to try something else on the menu but usually go back to the burger.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank marajar
Harrison, Ohio
“Probably the best burger I've ever eaten”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

It is quite obvious that the manager or owner of this establishment shops for the best quality of beef for the burgers. It is non-greasy and has a very fresh flavor. It does have a small eating area but if you are lucky, you'll find a seat. They also serve beer and other drinks including coffee's.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank KayakMom45030
cincinnati
“Perfect burger joint.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great menu, delicious burgers and toppings, great slaw and perfect fries! Nephew had a chocolate milkshake and wouldn't share but telling from the speed in which he drank it I would say that was good too!

• Visited August 2012