“Best meal I have ever had”

Final Cut Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Final Cut Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US 50 Eads Parkway
Description: Come and discover the Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino, just steps away from the best gaming action in town. Featuring prime and premium selections of beef, succulent seafood and an extensive wine selection from around the world. Don't miss the all new Final Cut Steakhouse, only at Hollywood Casino. A cut above the rest.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best meal I have ever had”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

I love fine dining and have been to a lot of restaurants.....Final Cut tops them all! We ordered the appetizer of bacon and it was served with a tomato chutney that was amazing, the sourdough and pretzel bread was awesome, tomato soup with mini grilled cheese, kansas city strip with a perfect sear, and melt in your mouth lobster made our 9 year anniversary a wonderful night. Also try the berry mojito!! This place is worth going to even if u dont gamble!

“Amazing steak”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I decided to head to the casino on a whim and stopped by the Final Cut for dinner. We didn't have reservations and were dressed fairly casually (shorts and polo shirt on my husband, capris and nice shirt for me). Some people were very dressy and some were in t-shirts and shorts. At 7:30 on a Saturday, I was surprised it wasn't busier.

My husband and I ordered the french onion soup and it was wonderful - not too salty, just had a wonderful flavor. We split the 12 ounce filet, green beans and mashed potatoes. We asked for the filet medium with not a lot of pink. When it arrived, the steak was a little more pink than we like, but it was so good, we didn't even mind. That steak was amazing!

Service was a little slow - the waiter kept saying the kitchen was backed up. We weren't in a rush so it wasn't really a problem. Drinks were promptly refilled. We passed on dessert but some tables had these huge pieces of carrot cake that could easily feed 2 or more people. Nice atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
Carlisle, Ohio
“Always A Great Meal”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We eat here all the time and have always enjoyed a great meal. Shrimp appetizer great and I usually have a spinach salad which is also very good. My normal is surf and turf with a fillet and the steaks are wonderful. Cooked medium and just how I like it. We all normally get one to two sides and share and there are normally six to eight in our party. Wait staff is attentive but also let's you enjoy your meal. Great meL then off for some casino fun--what's not to Luke. If you have room for dessert the creme brule is fantastic!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“bad night in the kitchen”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We had dinner last night, 15 at the table. Most ordered steak. 2 people got the steak as ordered. 3 of us sent our steaks back: one undercooked, 2 overcooked. (The replacement steaks were also wrong. ). The other steaks were just OK. The mushroom side dish was cold, the asparagus bitter and woody. Repeated requests were necessary to get drink refills. The wait staff tried to rescue the evening by bringing dessert, which we all appreciated, but would rather have had good steaks and attentive service. Instead of memorable evening of sophisticated dining, we as the hosts will remember the evening with embarrassment and regret that we chose The Final Cut for the business dinner.

• Visited May 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Outstanding Service and Food”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Took mother there for Mother's Day. Food was excellent. Steaks prepared just right. Our server spent just enough time with us, and didn't over service us. Food arrived promptly and together. Crab appetizer was awesome. We both loved the high back chairs and Art Deco design of the place. Frank Sinatra played overhead. A very pleasant evening. We would both repeat.

• Visited May 2012