“Nice Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was greeted by the Desk Staff right away even while she was helping another guest. She was very friendly and let me know I could check out later the next day if I wanted. The Desk clerk on duty for check out was also friendly. Each hotel employee I saw had a smile and greeted me.
The room was clean and big. The bathroom fan was loud but I could live with that. It was Valentines night and the casino was busy - wish the shuttle would have been running but no big deal. Breakfast was good enough that we did not have to go out to eat - saved us $$. I usually stay at another place when we go but the last time there it was not a good experience so decided to try this place. I will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gwen G

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Reserved rooms 1 month out, called the day before to make sure our room was adjoining, we get there and we were told they were not adjoining but right next to each other... After the usually apologies and frustration we get to our rooms and find out that they are adjoining... The rooms were very small and very outdated, it looks like someones Uncle Pete did the renovations and got the construction materials from a junk yard... simply not they quality that HIE usually has...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leesha777
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear Leesha777,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am please our location suited you well. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and I am truly sorry our hotel fell below your expectations. I also regret you found the conditions of the rooms you received less than satisfactory. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was worried when I walked into the lobby and saw four people waiting to check in. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly, though, and there were fresh baked cookies for us in the lobby, so I couldn't complain. It seems this hotel is very busy Thursday-Monday with visitors to the casino, plus several construction or power plant workers. Just be warned that if you need anything, you might have to wait for staff to be available but they do try to be as helpful as possible.

Despite the hotel being nearly full during my stay -- and being placed in a room nearest the lobby -- I didn't hear much noise in the halls or outside after 10 pm. It was a Monday night, though. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alicia E
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Used this Holiday Inn as a stopover, on our way to Louisville. Thought it would be nice, since it
was just down the road from the casino. However, seemed as though the hotel was 1/4 full of
construction workers who sat outside our room on the tailgate of a truck having their 11pm beers.
They weren't obnoctious, but did keep us from getting a good nights sleep. Complained to the
front desk and they person on duty said they knew who they were and would take care of it. Took almost an hour before we noticed any reduction in noise.

Other than that, the room was clean, access was good. Did not have breakfast there, though it looked good.

Would stay here again, but maybe in another room.

Room Tip: If you notice alot of construction type vehicles, ie: pick ups, vans, ask for a room away from them...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This property is not far from the Hollywood Casino in Lawrenceburg. The rooms are clean and the beds sleep well. The free breakfast is a plus. My only complaint is the parking lot for this hotel is not big enough when they are full. The staff is lovely and I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in this area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Terri C
Reviewed November 5, 2012

When we checked in we were cautioned about the noise, as it tends to be a little noisy on Friday and Saturday nights. We were on the third floor for several nights, one of which was a Saturday. We did not luck out and had about 4-5 rooms close by where some young adults gathered for a birthday party. My guess would be a 21st. We thought we would be in for a long night, but were surprised at how quiet our room actually was. I am a light sleeper and was able to sleep through the night just fine. The hotel staff were great. The breakfast was pretty good too. There are plenty of places to eat to the south, down the road a few miles. It is very close to the casino and not too far to the creation museum. The room and the hotel were clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed here last month. We had to move rooms because there was mold in the bathroom. Room was kind of dirty.Right before we moved the by the sink burned out. We went to the front desk got another room. The second room was okay, the beds were hard and could hear everything outside. Also the alarm clock did not work because the outlet was pulled out and very dangerous. I was really disappointed about our stay. Breakfast was good though and good customer service at breakfast. Good job on that.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 7 in Lawrenceburg
Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!