“Best Hotel IN Laporte area”

Best Western Plus Laporte Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in LaPorte
Reviewed April 13, 2011

The Staff at the Best Western hotel in LaPorte In. went out of there way to help with all my accommodations. I checked with other hotels in there area and no one could help like the Best Western could for my business needs. The mager of the hotel is very professional and makes sure that the customers are treated in a professional manner.
The marketing manager went out of her way to make sure that I had a Meeting room when ever I needed it. The food and Beverage manager was also very professional and made sure that the restaurant and pub was very clean and his staff was very friendly and professional.

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what your needs are
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed February 21, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks on business. It met all of my needs and the staff was extremely helpful. The restaurant had great food and was convenient to stay in during the cold weather. The hotel was quiet and conducive to great rest and relaxation.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2011

After staying at the Holiday Inn in Laporte it's good to have the room to stretch. The Holiday Inn is a very small hotel. The Best Western offers a great restaurant, a nice bar, and an good asortment of food in either place. They also have a large atrium with an open feel, a large workout room, and a nice pool and hot tub. Since I had a project in Laporte I stayed at the hotel for two months and it was a great choice to avoid the "closed box" feeling at the smaller places. The staff will treat you well.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2011

This is my second trip to this area, and I wish I could find a place to lay my head every night after work, like this place. It has everything here that I needed. Indoor hot tub,pool, workout room, arcade room, restaurant. The staff is the best to deal with also.
Anytime that I work within an hour of this hotel, I will stay here. Bedding is great, and during the week, 0 noise level for rest.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Stayed there in August. I thought the rooms were nice and clean. Our stay there was very convenient, for they have a restaurant that serves very good food. They also had some live entertainment in the lounge. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2010

What a great stay my husband and I had at the Best Western in La Porte. We were visiting some family, and had such a great time! La Porte really is a friendly town, and great place to antique! Even though the hotel is a bit older, the really put alot of updates into the whole hotel, compared to the last time we stayed in town 10 years ago! This place has come a LONG WAY! It's very nice to see the hotel regain their reputation! They are doing an awesome job! I must also say that the entire staff that works there are so very friendly, they all smiled, said hi and really made me feel welcomed! We will be back!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We stayed mid July 2010 for our bi-annual family reunion. Everyone was unsatisfied. From the super hot halls, to being put out of the lobby & pool, to the reservation (--), it just sucked! Our reservation was screwed up. Instead of a Queen double, they tried to give us a king. They ended up giving us a Full double & calling it Queen. Family members were told to leave the lobby. The kids were put out of the pool. & the halls were excruciatingly hot. It was 90 degrees outside! The staff was unknowledgeable & rude. And it definitely wasn't worth $90/night. The conference room where the banquet was held was even worse. The speakers didn't work. They screwed up the food & didn't make enough. I'll never recommend this place to anyone...

Also consider these accommodations in or near LaPorte
Hampton Inn La Porte
Best Western Indian Oak
Best Western Indian Oak
#2 of 5 in Chesterton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Michigan City

Been to Best Western Plus Laporte Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!