“lovely!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“lovely!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The Reverie is such a lovely retreat and I almost dont' want to share my positive review of the place, so as to keep it a wonderful, hidden jewel! If you need a quiet place to soothe your soul, then you must treat yourself to any of the services at The Reverie. Indulge yourself, you will be very happy you did. I had a wonderful spa day with a girlfriend in the middle of the winter and it sure lifted my spirit. Full body massage was one of the best I've ever had. The wonderful essential oil scents alone clear the fog from your head. Afterward, we kept our robes on and sipped warm tea upstairs and simply enjoyed watching nature from the glass windowed second story. Simply a delight.

3 Thank Nancy N

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“If you are a spa person... This is the one!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2011

I would never have guessed that a place like this could exist in the mid-west! You start feeling an overwhelming sense of calm and peace just as you pull into the half circle drive. There was music playing outside when I opened my car door. Then when you walk up the steps and into the building there are welcoming aromatherapy scents, beautiful decor and and soft candles burning at every turn. The staff is SO WELCOMING!!!!! The receptionist greeted us by opening the doors for us when we arrived, offered to take our coats, and even make us some hot tea. It was like walking into your best friends home. Also, the treatments that they offer are AMAZING!!! Each service that I had began with a warm foot bath and the therapist actually talked to me asking if I had any specific concerns with my body. Like I said in the title if you like spas this is definitely the one to visit! I did not have a camera on me but just take a look for yourself at their web-site. It is www.spareverie.com Like heaven on earth!!!

Visited April 2011