Baymont Inn & Suites Lafayette
ComfortInn
$129
$116
$107
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$93
Fairfield Inn
Courtyard Lafayette(Lafayette)
$129
$119
Courtyard
Red Roof Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$61
TripAdvisor
$71
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjetted tubroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurtrefrigerator and microwavepurdue universitythe breakfast areagreat priceup to dateroad tripwould stay here againprice rangefree breakfastconvenient locationking roomstaff was friendlyin town
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I stayed at the Baymont for three nights on a business trip - I was extremely impressed. The hotel had GREAT prices, especially for how nice, clean, and attractive the entire hotel was.
The best part about the stay, however, was the housekeeping - every time I came back to my room after a day of work, everything was tidied-up, my toothbrush was put in a cup of water so the handle would be clean, my dirty clothes were put in a pile, my books were stacked and organized, the best looked like they took an iron to it...it was exceptional!
I would highly recommend this stay for anyone looking for nice, affordable accomodations in Lafayette.

Room Tip: Everything was a great as it could be!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed August 5, 2011

This was an okay hotel, but given the low price we paid, we were more than satisfied. The check-in clerk was friendly and the lobby area was clean. The room was fine; nothing special, but nothing bad. I'm not sure I would call this a 3-star hotel; more like 2.5 stars. I don't like the lack of an enclosed closet, and I don't like that the bathroom light and fan are on a single switch. You turn on the light; you get the fan. Free wi-fi was nice. The continental breakfast was okay. Bathroom towels were thick; a plus from our perspective. Beds were comfortable. Environment was quiet. Location was good. We would definitely stay here again, at least partially because the price was so good.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NearlyRetired68
Reviewed July 27, 2011

After weeks of staying in various inns around the country in July, we decided that the Baymont in Lafayette was our favorite. Why? The room was laid out perfectly for our needs and preferences, the TV and cable system were first-rate, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast included the best sausage gravy we found in any of our stops. We definitely will look forward to our next trip through Indiana.

Room Tip: Excellent access to rooms on first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tledwards
Reviewed July 18, 2011

The stay was wonderful. The people were very pleasant and very helpful. Rooms were
very affordable. We will be back. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2011

From the friendliness at check in, to the breakfast, room size, cleanliness, rate...everything about this hotel was great! We have never stayed at a Baymont Suites before but will definitely look for them in the future! All staff we talked to were super friendly & genuine in there desire to ensure you are enjoying your stay! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2011