“Great bed for a great price.”

Travelodge Lafayette East
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Exlelent place to stay on I65 with clean rooms, great price, nice and firm beds, and a good breakfast in the morning. It is just between Indy and Chicago so if you don't want to stay in the big city this is the place for you. Our room had a fridge and microwave and lots of room for our boys.

Room Tip: I do not know enough about the other rooms to help you out but 106 was great. :)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pauly L
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Lafayette East

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here when out of town on business. Inexpensive but clean. The first room I was given reeked of smoke, but when I contacted the front desk, they apologized profusely and gave me another. There were plenty of clean, unstained linens, and the bed was comfortable. Did not eat breakfast so can't comment on that. The room was not carpeted, but rather laminate. It was spotless. I would stay there again if in that area on business.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gina Y
Reviewed December 26, 2012

its hard to review this property because ive gotten to know them on a personal level since ive stayed here often. you are not staying at a hilton but a hilton has not treated me like part of the family as they do here. the front desk is very corteous and will try to go out of their way to help you. the rooms are nicely remodelled with the flaty screens coming soon. this place is a steal and if you pay more to stay elswhere you are foolish.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Got this for a very low price on Hotwire. I literally have no complaints. Exactly what was promised on Hotwire was delivered. They serve a nice breakfast...they have free wifi and it is in a great location. I would for sure stay here again!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dougers79
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

At $56 total, this place is a steal. Have stayed here before before and found our previous room to be slightly cleaner but both were acceptable. Great location. Mercedes parked under the awning the whe time we were there in an area that I thought should be for guests checking in our out. I inquired and found out it was the owners son and general manager and that he always parked there. Definitely a turn off, why would an employee put himself ahead of the customers? Overall good and will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank SHOBrad
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Manager Chris would not refund a displaced family (fire victims) for 2 extra nights they did not stay. Hotel was given advance notice family found a home to move. We sent a fax the day before checkout and they still charged card. We had to call manager for over 2 weeks and place a complaint with corporate before he would speak to us. We were then told there was a 14 day notice to cancel stays. In over 5 years I've never had a hotel do this to a family. Poor business practice and lazy manager.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sarahop
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I needed a hotel room that was inexpensive because my mother was in the hospital nearby. It was $55/night before taxes. It was a $55 value. If you want creature comforts (Flat screen, WIFI, channel selection), this is not the place. Looking for a place to crash for a night with little time spent in the room, then this is worth the value.

The TV was an old tube style and on an NFL Sunday, there was no CBS, FOX or ESPN. The WIFI worked some of the time. If they put soem boosters or additional routers throughout the property it would have worked. The WIFI was free and it was worth what I paid for.

The bed was very firm. On my bed firmness scale it was an 8 (9 and 10 are unsleepably hard). I was able to get a good night's rest, but firmer than I like. The room was clean and sanitary. The water was hot and you would expect. There was a fridge/freezer combo with a microwave too.

Would I stay there again? No. In the right circumstance? Maybe, it was a good price for what I got.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo