“I enjoyed my stay”

Comfort Inn Lafayette
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was in one of the 1 King Bed, Suite rooms. Really big! Two TVs, comfortable bed, bath & toilet on one side, sink on other, two little refrigerators. All pretty nice. I was on the third floor, so the elevator is the best way to go up & down. Breakfast was OK--I've seen better and worse. The room was surprisingly quiet even though the bedroom window faced I65. The hot water in the shower is slow to arrive, it's best to turn it on and go do something else for a bit. I was in town for the Fiddlers' Gathering, and this made for a great place to relax (and get cool, and get clean). The price was a bit more than I usually pay, but not bad at $116 with my AARP discount.

I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are on the second floor you can have a choice of using the elevator or stairs in the lobby. I...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Check-in went very smooth greeted with a smile. We stayed on the second floor, but there is no ice machine on this floor, had to go to another floor to get ice but no big deal. Beds were comfortable and hotel was close to several restaurants and shopping centers. The breakfast was okay, microwavable eggs and sausage and waffles. But, the apple juice and orange juice they had was extremely watered down which is kind of disgusting. But, I would choose this hotel if the breakfast was better.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great beds, nice indoor pool, adequate breakfast, friendly front desk personnel. Had a corner front room on the 2nd floor, got a good night's rest. Everything was very clean. Tons of OTR truckers staying here, so not many parking places were available. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I was tired and had a coupon book with discounts. I picked this hotel because it was a modest price and had an indoor pool for the children. What an absolute delight. I walked in and thought that this hotel was too beautiful to be the price on the coupon. Kendra, the young lady at the desk went out of her way to make our stay pleasant. The room was lovely with comfortable beds and a quiet climate control unit.. There was a mini-fridge and microwave in our room. the bathroom was big and well furnished. There was no restaurant but even the free breakfast was better than most places. and it was a little tricky to get to the property. This was easily the nicest hotel I have stayed in in years! I was absolutely delighted.

Room Tip: If my room was an example, I can't imagine a bad room. I will not that we were directly over the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Chairs in the room were stained. Would not offer AAA rate. But the worst part was that there was old, obsolete equipment everywhere. There was a treadmill under the stairs in the main lobby, old refrigerators were there too. There was old equipment sitting in the halls. There was a huge mattress in the hallway from the stairs to outside. By the trash there was an old jacuzzi tub. Worst was an old water heater sitting right in the middle of the sidewalk outside. Seriously...haul this junk away. I was not impressed at all. There was one friendly boy at the front desk. I was disappointed and do not plan to return. There is potential here. But haul the junk away.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms facing the interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Beatleskris2013
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Dated interior throughout lobby and rooms. The mattresses were so flimsy, like a trampoline. I literally sat down and my butt went to the top of the platform bed. Also went to vending machines for a bottle of water, 1.25.... Typical but it was warm!!! I paid that much for warm water gross! Rooms were clean however. Breakfast was above average....okay

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Used this Inn for stop over heading to the Smoky Mtns. From desk was very helpful, had no reservations and stop in at 10 pm, got us rooms quickly and they were very comfortable and clean. Had a good breakfast in the morning and headed out, check out was quick and easy. Would recommend this Inn for 1 or multiple nights.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends