and 1 more site!
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Lafayette
Jamestown, United States
“Clean!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very happy with our experience at this location. It was a late night stop on long road trip. Our room was very clean and had a very comfortable bed to sleep in which was my priority on this trip. The facilities and fixtures are up to date. And to register and depart with very pleasant and professional staff made this a good experience. Our room rate was a very good price also.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alissa M, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Hello Pamela,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, we strive to provide a great experience for every guest who walks through our doors. We would love to have you back again when you are traveling through the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This hotel is really outdated and has the look of an old funeral home. Our hotel room had these weird wall sconces and chandeliers and there were missing lightbulbs! Because the room was so dark – and because I tend to like “light – I spent a lot of time reading in front of the sliding glass window. However, the room has a chandelier at eye-level, hanging right in front of the window! Needless to say, I bumped my head multiple times over the weekend. The placement of this chandelier is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in a hotel room. Well, that and the fact that the bed only had one night stand, on the left side, so although my husband had a table to use for his phone, water, etc., I had to move the desk chair to use as a night stand on my side of the bed. In the bathroom, rusty water came from hot water faucet. In addition, the toilet ran almost the whole time we were there. Bad rooms, but the conference center was busy the whole time we were there, and everyone seemed happy. And the front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. Oh, and breakfast was in the form of a voucher to use for a hot breakfast in the restaurant on-site, so that was nice. Good food in restaurant.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Alissa M, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered in your room. If you could please supply me with the room number, I will address the rust and light bulb issues. We did recently replace all our plumbing and vanities and, because of this, the system is still flushing and that is the reason for the rust. We are also in the process of installing new lighting, I am sorry you were in a room that has yet to be done.

We really appreciate your business and would love to have you back the next time you are in town.
FISHERS, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Nice hotel...Large rooms...Great food! Overall the hotel was very nice. The beds were comfortable and clean. The restaurant had fabulous food! Everyone who worked there were very nice and helpful. Anything you need they were willing to provide it. Great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Jill,
Thank you so much for your review and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
indy
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very slow internet speed, bad TV reception/channels, room was dirty, show had dark caulking (mold?), room and hotel had strong smell. Check in ok, did not eat at restaurant. Location very convenient but many other options available in the area. I travel a lot and will not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review. I am so sorry that your stay wasn't perfect. Would you be willing to contact me to let me know what room number you were in so we can address your concerns? I would love to have you stay with us again, please let me know how I can help. I can be reached at 765-447-0575 ext. 167 or Alissa.Bestwestern@gmail.com.

Travelers are raving about these Lafayette hotels

Carrollton, Georgia
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I spent 2 weeks at this hotel and found it to be a fabulous experience. The hotel has a resort feel to it and has fantastic desk people at all times. The rooms are spacious and I really enjoyed the beds and had many a great nights sleep. I definitely recommend to my fellow travelor.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review. We value your business and hope to see you again soon!
lafayette, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Just an average hotel. They sure are proud of their rooms 100 bucks a night at a discounted rate. Was not worth 100.00 worth 60.00 at best. The best part of the hotel is its location. Hot tube was warm at best cold water running into when jets were turned on. rooms are average

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Brandon,
Thank you for your review. We strive to make your stay a perfect one and I am sorry we fell short of that. We would love to have you stay with us, again. If you are in the area, please let me know and I will personally assure your room and rate work for you.
Goshen, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Never before have I had a hotel been so helpful when I arrive early. They helped me get a room right away so I could get some sleep. I work nightshift, so getting a room before the 3pm starting time was extremely helpful. The hotel itself was wonderful in almost every way. The only down side is the toilets. I've never in my life seen such a short toilet. Aside from that, the rooms look wonderful. They even come with complementary fridges. Something so few hotels do anymore these days.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Brian,
Thank you so much for your review and we appreciate your business! Our bathrooms just recently went through a renovation and received new vanities; the reason our toilets are/were so low to the ground is because our vanities used to be so low to the ground, they were the only ones that would fit! Now, with our new vanities, we can get taller toilets. We look forward to your return visit and please let me know if I can help book your next reservation.