and 1 more site!
BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Lafayette
“Pretty nice”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The cleanliness of our room was very nice. We got the room with the whirlpool tub and we enjoyed it :) the hour time restaurant is very good and the food is excellent. the only complaint I had was the noise at 11:30 at night. There were a lot of kids yelling and running up and down the halls that night. After calling to the front desk about it the noise had stopped. Other than that I was very pleased with my stay and would definitely stay again :)

• Stayed March 2014
Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and we would love to have you again. Please let me know when you will be in the area again and we will get your Jacuzzi suite ready for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
greenwood, United States
Reviewed March 12, 2014

this Hotel has the best staff. They truly care about your well being.They treat you like Family. Waterpark is nice for the young at heart. Swimming pool was very clean. Breakfeast was really fresh and very tasty. location is awesome. Also has a game room for the family. The room service is prompt and very reasonablely priced. They have the best HOMEMADE MUSHROOM SOUP. The steaks are tender and of a high quality. this Hotel is AWESOME.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Bob,
We certainly love having you here, thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you again soon!
iadoreprince
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend for a Gymnastics meet. In my review the hotel sent me directly I addressed some issues and I received an email back within an hour. There for here is my review with that in mind.

We stayed one night and my girls loved the water park area. Our beds were crisp and clean as was the bathroom. The bathroom does need updated but from other reviews it seems like they are going to be remodeled soon. The only things that needed better cleaning in our room was the coffee maker and picture frames. As I said above I was contacted after saying this in another review and I trust they will address it with their cleaning staff.

Very easy access off of 65 and we had no issues with outside highway noise only rude guests but we did book and stay in a block of rooms that were reserved for a bunch of 5-10 year old girls.

We paid a good price for a good room. We would/will stay here again for sporting needs,

Good contact from an owner or manager can make all the difference in the world.

Room Tip: As before booking to see if there are blocks of rooms being taken by sports teams if so stay on the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you so much for the review and we value your feedback. Please let us know when you are returning to the area and we would love to see you again!
Summersville, West Virginia
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have had a Best Western rewards card for about 5 years and try to stay at as many of them as I can. This hotel was not one that I picked out- it was picked out by a group we were traveling with. We stayed one night and did not have a good visit. We had just flown overseas 8 hours. Then we travelled 5 hours by bus from Chicago. When we arrived at the hotel- at about 8 pm, we had travveled about 5 thousand miles via air and bus so we were very excited to have one night to sleep and relax before driving another 5 hours to get home.

We checked in and got our cards. As soon as we got to our room, we hurridly unpaced everything so we could shower and go to bed. Jet lag is terrible. When I go in the bathroom and try to flush the toilet, it does not flush and is broken. I called downstairs and they apologized. They would move us. AT this point we were in our PJs, had to get dressed again and re pack everything. Toilteries, clothes that were hanging, shoes, coats, big suitcases, etc.. WE moved to that room---at the end of the hall--- and unpacked again. As I went to step into the bathtub, I saw several dark hairs in the tub floor. I knew it wasn't mine. I'm blonde and had just walked in. Anyway, I noticed a candy wrapper under the sink and more hair on the floor. I called the desk and was told we could move again. WE denied as we were exhausted. I took a 2 minute shower after I cleaned the hair out of the tub. We had packed and un packed and repacked twice after checking in after traveling all those miles from Europe. They gave us 1/2 off our room that night. Wow. The room was dark, out of style decor and was not very clean. The only thing good about the stay was the server at breakfast. She was very nice.

This hotel was a let down.

Room Tip: We have stayed here twice in 2 weeks.(we had to as we were meeting a bus tour) Lots of noise from t...
Sherri,
Thank you for the review and I am so sorry your room was less than wonderful. Would you mind giving me a little bit more information about your reservation so I can check that the toilet has been fixed and address the cleaning issues with our housekeeping staff? We strive to constantly improve and, with your help, we can only improve on the items that we missed for your stay. I would love to have you stay with us in the future and be given a chance to redeem our self to you. Please feel free to contact me at Alissa.BestWestern@gmail.com or 765-447-0575 ext. 167.

Travelers are raving about these Lafayette hotels

iadoreprince
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed here for a gymnastics meet and over all were happy. The girls loved the water park and our room was fairly clean with a few exceptions. The coffee maker had to be cleaned out before we could use it in the morning and if you did the finger swipe dust check the picture frames need to be wiped down. I heard rumor the bathrooms were going to be remodeled but since I am reviewing now in their current condition they look to be out of 1978. I will say the rest of the room you DO NOT feel that way. It was nice they had eco friendly light switches and remotes that are easily sanitized. We would stay here again but the front desk staff and breakfast staff need to be on same page. We were told they would have breakfast ready at 6:45 instead of 7:00 so our gymnasts could grab a quick bite. At 6:45 we went down and it was locked up tight. Went to front desk for help and the man working the desk had no idea what we were talking about and did not offer to try and help us. Very frustrating and we ended having to run threw a drive-thru fast food place to make it to our meet on time. One other thing at check in or when reserving I would check and see if any sporting events have a block of rooms saved and if so stay at the other end of hotel. We needed to be up at 5:30 for early meet and our gymnastic block of rooms was very loud until after midnight. Very easy on and off 65 and would stay here again just needs a little tweaking here and there to be the perfect hotel stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry about the mishap with breakfast, it was a communication break on our end and I am truly sorry about that. You are correct, we are starting a renovation of all our bathroom in June and are very excited. We would love to have your gymnastic group every year and I can promise that next year there will be no issues with breakfast. If you have any questions, please contact me at Alissa.BestWestern@gmail.com or 765-447-0575 ext. 167.
Kokomo, United States
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We travel for girls softball and we have chosen this hotel many times becasue of the waterpark and the price of the hotel. It's a perfect place for the girls to unwind and have some fun during their tournament. The waterpark is a great feature and the hotel is clean. They offer refrigerators in the room also. Very clean and comforable accommodations!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Lisa,
Thank you so much for the review. We enjoy having you here and look forward to your next visit. Please let me know if I can help with planning your next trip!
Lafayette, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great get away to get the kids that are 4 years old out of the house during this cold and snowey winter, the buccaneer bay water park is awesome for kids that small. The rooms cleaniness and guest service was great at check in. Easy to get to from the interstate. There are several restaurantes close by.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Troy,
Thank you for your review. Have you signed your little ones up for the Pirate's Club? If not, send me an email at Alissa.BestWestern@gmail.com and we will get you special offers. Thank you for coming to Buccaneer Bay and we hope to see you soon!