and 1 more site!
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lafayette
Carmel, Indiana
“Secret Floor”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have stayed here many times & have been disappointed.But this time, I heard about a secret floor that was new, big, & beautiful. I`m a platinum Rewards member & that`s probably why they let me stay there. The $15 fee for the waterpark is outrageous to just watch my grand kids play. The restaurant is good. It does have an odor to it & it is outdated. It is hard to get to.

Room Tip: Rooms 301&522 are OK.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tammy C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property. We do appreciate all the feedback that we get and use it as a guide for the upgrades we need to do.

We are an older property, but pride ourselves in maintaining our hotel and still keeping the "Old English" feel.

Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

A great location but a bit hard to find from main road - an awkward driveway past a restaurant and an old closed down gas station. Room was nice but a bit dated. The bathroom only had a tub with a shower head that was below my head - I'm about 6' tall and no bathroom exhaust fan. Carpet had a smell like a cat had sprayed- not good. The main areas and pool were nice and the staff were pleasant. There are enough nicer places in the area so I would avoid this place unless the others are booked up.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Cookeville_Phil
Barbara G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
We are very sorry about your stay wit us, we value your business. Please contact me directly to resolve this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hammond, Indiana
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nice clean hotel. Front desk is very friendly and helpful. They have indoor waterpark and arcade for children. Restaurant on premises. Breakfast is free with stay. Nice heated pool and hot tub. Have stayed here multiple times. Convenient location to highway and stores

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy that you and your family had a good time!! Feel free to come back and stay with us. If you need anything feel free to contact me!! Thanks see you soon!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Horrible does not even begin to describe this hotel. Never again! If I were you I would stay away! The hot tub.....is cold. The rooms are horribly outdated! The whole place stinks like cigarettes! If you are going to make a hotel that used to allow smoking into a non smoking hotel, everything needs to be replaced! I have never had a bad stay at a best western until now! And the water park is it's own entity you have to pay $15/ person extra to use it. We did and the slide was closed even though the sign said it was supposed to be open. And then there was something floating in it that looked like poop! Not happy, glad we are only staying one night. We will not be back......ever!

Room Tip: Hampton Inn
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Lafayette hotels

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We booked through priceline which was great. The kids were super excited there was a water park included with the room. When we checked in we had a great disappointment the park was not included because we got a good deal on priceline. There went our good deal we had to pay $15/ person and if we wanted to go both days we would have had to pay double. Therefore we definately did not get our moneys worth with the passes since they we had to leave in order to get home at a decent hour. We came with another couple who was under the same impression we were that the water park passes were included. Just because we booked on priceling shouldn't lessen the perks that others get by booking directly.

• Stayed July 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank kbrownin19
Im very sorry for your unpleasant visit with us. Please feel free to contact me directly to be of better assistance.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is one of the bottom 5 hotels that I have ever stayed at. Up to this stay We were loyal Best Western stayers. But those days are over after this stay!
The staff could not get the room magnet cards to open our room doors. Between my husband and I we made at least 5 trips back to the main desk! Other guests were doing the same! The room was dirty, the bathroom tub paint was peeling and covered up with a dirty white mat. I made coffee in the little maker and it came out covered with an oily substance. I think it was used before and never cleaned out! The bathroom tile needed grouting cleaned and the floor WASHED! The whole hotel was very garish! Everywhere you looked there were dusty artificial flowers. The carpeting in the main lobby was frayed and all stretched! We had a free ticket for breakfast. The eggs over easy were wet and slippery! We were very, very disappointed. We have stayed in other Best Western Hotels and never saw anything like this one!

Room Tip: Totally avoid. Look to see what Trip Advisor says about suggestions for the area!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tammy C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property. I would love to have an opportunity to speak with you and get additional details about your stay.

You can email me or connect me at (765 )447-0575 Ext 123.

Thanks again,

Tammy Crider
Battle Ground, Indiana
Reviewed June 9, 2013

From check-in to check-out we had a wonderful experience. Staff is friendly and helpful. The decor is not your usual cold, modern interior. Its warm and inviting...done in an Old English design.
The Hour Time is by far one of the best restaurants we have ever been too. A wide variety of items to choose from and at very reasonable prices!! Excellant service from Hostess to waiter to manager (who came by table to make sure all was ok!). Would recommand restaurant to guests and any one coming to Lafayette!
Did not have a reason to utilitize Buccaneer Bay (no kids with us) but checked it out for future visits. Was pleasantly surprised by appearance and cost...was a little leary after reading some of the reviews but glad I did my own research on the place!! Will definetly be back and this time bring my kids to use the waterpark.

Room Tip: For couples looking to enjoy an evening to themselves request one of the Honeymoon suites!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple