I have stayed here many times & have been disappointed.But this time, I heard about a secret floor that was new, big, & beautiful. I`m a platinum Rewards member & that`s probably why they let me stay there. The $15 fee for the waterpark is outrageous to just watch my grand kids play. The restaurant is good. It does have an odor to it & it is outdated. It is hard to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 6-story Hotel situated at junction of I-65 & State Road 26. The Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza and Conference Center is Lafayette's 'diamond in the rough'. An 'English Inn' atmosphere is portrayed throughout the property, from our warm cozy lobby to our elegant sleeping rooms, the 7,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space and award-winning Hour Time Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza And Conference Center
- Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza Hotel Lafayette
- Lafayette Best Western