“Every week we go to Bob Evans to try something new!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #47 of 228 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lafayette, Indiana
“Every week we go to Bob Evans to try something new!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We are finding Bob Evans being our weekly favorite place to eat. Many times we try something new or fall back on our favorites. My husband loves the turkey and stuffing as well as the beef manhattan. I love their breakfasts and the pot pie is good, too. Several of their soups are like the ones I make at home so why go to the trouble to make it myself??!! I even get a quart to take home so I have a few lunches when I'm busy. GREAT yeast bread, banana bread, and cinnamon breakfast treats (good for anytime.) I even pick them up for our employees for breakfast once in a while.

• Visited March 2013

New Delhi
“Good food excellent service”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I like this place. There is enough even for a vegetarian like me . The service is even better and they are villi g to go the extra mile to give you a hearty meal and or drink

Visited February 2013
Lafayette, Indiana
“Newly found great everyday restaurant!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We recently discovered that for every day meals, great food and variety as well as great prices, we love to go to Bob Evans. They have some of the best soups and selection in town. I don't make my favorite vegetable or potato soups anymore because theirs is almost exactly like mine. I just go there to eat or pick some up for lunch the next day.

HOLLAND
“A good eat!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This Bob Evans is conveniently located near I-65 exit. The service is great, the food is well prepared, the staff is very friendly. What more could you ask for?

• Visited December 2012
Remington, Indiana
“Bob Evans one more time.”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Bob Evans continues to be our choice of medium priced restaurants. Today they had some excellent new dishes on the menue, and the food is always fresh. The trained personnal do their job in a very professional manner.

• Visited August 2012