“Tasty, generous servings”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Lafayette, Indiana
“Tasty, generous servings”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good for a family that is hungry, which will be satisfied here. Not so much for dieters; oh well. There are plenty of choices and fresh bread to choose from.

• Visited May 2013

Lafayette, Indiana
“Birthday Luncheon”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We came to Spageddie's to celebrate January birthdays. The food was very good, but I think maybe our server may have been overwhelmed with the number of people we had. No fault of his, however! We'll be back!

Visited January 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Meh...”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I ate hear at the recommendation of my hotel (Hampton Inn). I was greeted and immediately seated. Bread comes in a paper sleeve and is served with 'roasted' garlic and flavored olive oil. It is a clever idea - the roasted garlic is brought to the table on a plate and the server adds the oil. The garlic is dried and looks like bacon bits. I would prefer fresh roasted garlic. The bread is okay- probably not baked on the premises.
I ordered veal parmesan, interestingly served with about an entire jar of artichokes and an entire jar of capers.
It was not a busy night and the servers seems to be having fun, but it came across as rude. A server for another table was visiting with her guests when the kitchen called her name to pick up her order. The called again and then my server called her and she barked "I'm busy!" I know she was trying to be funny, but had it been my food, I'd be upset. She also barked to my server "Get out of my way!" Again, an attempt to be funny, but it made the atmosphere distracting.
I understand that this is a small town and this restaurant is competing against large chains, but I think my meal and my experience would have been better at the Olive Garden across the street. When I travel, I like to try different restaurants, especially those recommended by my hotel. This time, it wasn't a winner.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank GCKJA
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
“No Longer Worth It”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Spageddies used to be a great place to go for a nice family meal. The atmosphere was inviting. The staff was attentive and happy. The food was well above average and a pleasant change from other similar restaurants.
No longer.
Now the food is poor and the service is just plain lousy (and this is based on our last three visits). I could fill paragraphs with details, but just know that we won't be returning ... not even with a two for one coupon in hand..

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Tim G
Lakewood, Colorado
“Good place”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Some chicken dishes are too salty, but the shrimp ravioli with red pepper sauce is always good. Service is good, plenty of parking space in the lot.

• Visited December 2013