“Summer outdoor seating in Indiana- meet your friends here...”

Sgt Preston's of the North
Ranked #51 of 239 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Canadian inside themed after the popular Sgt. Preston of the Yukon. American style cuisine with friendly staff and fun environment!
Reviewed June 2, 2014

A great summer-time outdoor gathering spot. Eat indoors in a bar atmosphere or outside on the patio. Menus not so bar-like, and that's a good thing...

SergeantPreston, Public Relations Manager at Sgt Preston's of the North, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Friday's are perfect for dining and the price is right. Atmosphere is really cool too. Go early to beat the crowds.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Sgt Preston's is our go to spot for a quick meal at odd times of the day. I had a meeting and needed to eat before 4 and so this place came to mind. Even at 3 P.M the bar had a couple of tables filled. Service was quick and my sandwich was very good. I especially like their French fries. I do recommend this place for a quick bite.

We're glad we could accommodate your tight schedule, thanks for the good review!

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I liked this place, being new to lafayette I have tried out most of the local places I can and this one has a new place in my heart! Love the drink specials and the chill vibe, walking distance helps too! Lol

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've eaten here several times, but only because a larger group of people was meeting here. Everything here, except for the fried food (mozzarella sticks, ordered in bulk from a giant food service company) is pretty terrible. Who still serves salads composed only of iceberg lettuce? Ugh. Service is very slow and disorganized, though friendly enough. I'm sure if you're looking for the kind of place that serves the same staid, boring Midwestern "cuisine" that was popular 50 years ago, you'd feel pretty comfortable here.

Management response:Responded November 20, 2016

We're very sorry about your previous experiences with us;we're currently revising our menu to bring Lafayette new options and exciting tastes! We want everyone to leave here satisfied, so we hope you'll give us another shot to showcase our new menu.