“Festive atmosphere, OK food”
Review of Don Pablo's Restaurant - CLOSED

Don Pablo's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Nice open environment with great salsa and chips. After that its basic Tex Mex that is decent but not memorible. If your not spoiled by authentic Mexican you will enjoy the food and the friendly and efficient staff.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Good mexican food. I really enjoyed the hnadmade tortilla shells and chips that they had. The queso was good with a great kick of spice. My wife had the steak and shrimp fajitas and they were delicious and cooked well. I had the El Matador combo and it was very good too.

Will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We go to Don Pablos very often. It is a very fun environment! We usually get seated pretty quickly and comfortably in a booth. The chips and salsa come to us quick and fresh.. And go quick too!! Our regular server, Cassie is very personable and very attentive! We LOVE their queso blancho and tortillas! I always get a sizzling chicken/steak fajita, with two helpings of Corn Cake!!! The food comes out hot and delicious every time!! Also we are Habenero Club members so we get $10 off coupons, $5 off of $15 and a free dip sampler just for signing up!!
Defiantly one of my favorite restaurants!!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have been here before. The blade is a huge box with a lot of tables.
The service was below average. Actualy we were forgotten untill we made our presence felt.
The food was good. Nothing exceptiona. The only high point was the Sangria.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

This was a last second stop for us. The chips and salsa were excellent. I ordered the all u can eat chicken tacos as a lunch special and my girlfriend ordered a steak quesadilla. Our food took an excessively long time to arrive. Her meal was tasty but mine was horrid. They were barely filled and just tasted awful. Not to mention they were soaked from juices that should have been strained out. The place is in need of a good dusting as well. The duct work is repulsively dusty.