“Bit of a sleepy BWW”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #154 of 237 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Food was consistent with other units in the chain. They were not very busy, yet the service was somewhat slow. It was a Thursday night and it was so slow in the restaurant that it felt pretty sleepy and not as energetic as the other BWWs I have eaten at.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We had a group of 16 of us (kids included) that went on a Saturday night after our baseball game. All I can say is "WOW!!", we have never gotten such great service at a Buffalo Wild Wings before. Our server, Kimberly was AWESOME!! Very attentive and helpful and NICE!! You can tell she enjoyed her job and being there! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Good pub food and reasonable prices. The only problem is this a large restaurant with limited parking.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

The best wings in lafayette! I love coming here with just my husband or when not so busy, with the kids. Good atmosphere and yummy food. I especially love 45 cent wings tuesdays and 60 cent bonless thursdays. Great deal! The only thing I would say is definitely go to the one in Lafayette not the West Side. The food is not as good there, the wings are greasy and it seems like they just pour sauce over them. It was like that everytime I went there so I just gave up going to that location. Great job Lafayette B-dubs :)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 4, 2008

decent place for wings and beer and watch a game.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook