“Best Starbucks Experience Ever”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Lafayette
jumomof3
“Best Starbucks Experience Ever”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We visited this Starbucks 2 mornings in a row when visiting our son at Purdue because the food and service was so great the first morning. Even though there was a line, the employees were efficient while still continuing to be friendly and welcoming. I regularly purchase strawberry smoothies, vanilla lattes, and breakfast sandwiches at other Starbucks. I purchased the same items at this location. Everything was terrific, but the smoothie was by far the best one I've ever had. When I complemented the barista, she told me that she takes the time to shake the ingredients before making. It definitely made a difference both days! The only negative I could say is that there was definitely not enough parking. I would recommend that Starbucks corporate add another store close by to decrease the volume just a little.

• Visited October 2013